Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    What difrance does it make? you no longer can reach yours . Hahahahahaha
    Umm.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sausage holder? Did he really say that? I had to go back and look to make sure. Lmao....

Sausage holder and weiner washer...…..thanks for the early morning laugh!!!

I like it when a guy gets called out and then he backs down. Shows him for the keyboard coward he is. If anybody here has ever seen this illstate guy please speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    I like it when a guy gets called out and then he backs down. Shows him for the keyboard coward he is. If anybody here has ever seen this illstate guy please speak up.
    You surely must have a mirror you can look into. Most bathrooms have one. Use the stool to stand on and lean over lmao!

Keep trying to convince everyone you're not him. It's comical. You silly fool... hahahahahaha

Billy,

Three ? quiz below can clear your good name...

1) Who's your favorite driver?
    2) In your opinion, who should be driving the Rocket house car?
    3) Who's the best current DLM driver from the state of IL?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Billy,

Three ? quiz below can clear your good name...

1) Who's your favorite driver?
    2) In your opinion, who should be driving the Rocket house car?
    3) Who's the best current DLM driver from the state of IL?
    Hahahahahaha......

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Billy,Three ? quiz below can clear your good name...1) Who's your favorite driver?2) In your opinion, who should be driving the Rocket house car?3) Who's the best current DLM driver from the state of IL?
    1) pierce, carpenter2) Sheppard 3) Sheppard

Its put up or shut up. I'm willing to put up. But you'll still be running your d!ck beaters.

I Dont understand what's so hard? I'm willing to show up to prove I am not who you say I am. But yet you still run your mouth disrespecting me. I am more than willing to prove you wrong. If you're so sure it should be a no brainer. I will be at 34 raceway tonight

I'll go one step further. If anybody has met this illsate guy I will video chat you so you can see I'm not him. Anybody?

I'll go one step further. If anybody has met this illsate guy I will video chat you so you can see I'm not him. Anybody?
    You already know no one has because you are Illtaste32. We aren't as foolish as you. Hahahahahaha

How would anyone know your not the Pierce dude if no one knows what either of you look like. You really think 3 people are going to agree to meet up to prove a point? Who's to say you and the Pierce fan don't know each other but just pretend you don't. Just. Sayin'

Billy, stop whining. No one really gives two sihts who you are except you lol. If you say your not il32 then ok. Everyone else can see you are tho... 😆

Bloomer has got to be laughing. A thread about that pc of garbage he had has gone to a who's who.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    How would anyone know your not the Pierce dude if no one knows what either of you look like. You really think 3 people are going to agree to meet up to prove a point? Who's to say you and the Pierce fan don't know each other but just pretend you don't. Just. Sayin'
    Yet, they wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Bloomer has got to be laughing. A thread about that pc of garbage he had has gone to a who's who.
    You really think Bloomer is reading this don't you? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Bigger question is, who gives a crap who he is? Do these 4m superstars really get their rocks off by CONSTANTLY repeating the same nonsense on every thread? I don't care who he is, if he is an old member with a new name what makes him any different than the rest of them on here? So you think he's ILSTATE (or whoever), now what?

Drink some more of that Collinsville water boy... you're delirious...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Don't forget, that piece of garbage was rumored on here to be built specifically by his specs! lmao