Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Patriots are back

Cam Newton to the Patriots. I hated the patriots but I like this offseason move (if Cam is actually healthy) https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...r-bowl-back-on

He's a locker room cancer!

According to the liberal media but around Charlotte he has done a lot of great work for the community over the years that has gone unnoticed by the national media.

May be true, but he is a cancer in the locker room.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    May be true, but he is a cancer in the locker room.
    Plus his best days are behind him !

Not sure of his health. That will be the big question moving forward with Cam.

i am a loyal tide fan , even after the dumb azz statement our coach gave , but you have to give credit where credit,s due , cam newton dam near single handily gave auburn a national championship in only one year there , call him what you want but he was probably the best QB to ever come out of the college ranks , he may not have been to book smart , but there is no way to deny his raw talent. I dont think carolina was a good fit for him . but he has the best opportunity he is gone get now so the ball is in his court,,,,,,

He brought Carolina from 2 and 14 record to a Super Bowl just a few years later. He has been treated awful by the national media. He generally doesn’t fit their narrative now a days.

Cam was a pro when he went to auburn....they just gave the cash to his dad.

Or at least that's how the history is written.

Cam will never survive in that team environment at foxboro IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Cam was a pro when he went to auburn....they just gave the cash to his dad.Or at least that's how the history is written.Cam will never survive in that team environment at foxboro IMO.
    They said he WAS a hard worker in Charlotte. He was putting in the time. I guess we will see with Bill what happens.

If anyone can make the experiment work , it will be him.

I don't see it happening, Cam won't be the star.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He's a locker room cancer!
    Just like T. O. ! ! Any team he went to started to fester. Wonder what Belichick will think if he hangs out his lower lip and pouts like a little kid when he is loosing a game like he did in that Super Bowl ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-02-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Just like T. O. ! ! Any team he went to started to fester. Wonder what Belichick will think if he hangs out his lower lip and pouts like a little kid when he is loosing like he did in that Super Bowl ! !
    TO did pretty good in San Fran

i knew TO when he was a kid in high school at alexander city here in alabama , sold his family cars for years , what happened to TO was money and fame , he didnt know how to handle it........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i knew TO when he was a kid in high school at alexander city here in alabama , sold his family cars for years , what happened to TO was money and fame , he didnt know how to handle it........
    I’m thinking you hit the nail on the head here.

Cam's big head attitude has had a way of really stirring up a lot of their opponent's defensive teams. And he's been paying for it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I wonder if Auburn and Alabama share the pictures both programs must have of the NCAA hierarchy in compromising states of undress getting sexual favors from Yellowhammer State whores? Those pictures have to be the only way both those outfits keep from getting the death penalty for recruiting violations. Are there any football players at either joint who have actually graduated with a legitimately earned degree?

Newton's GPA had to be at least 3.5 out of 4.0! LOL!

watch it CIRF , your treading in dangerous waters,,,,lol,,,, which as many players as the tide sends to the pro,s , it really dont matter what kind of degree they get,,,,,as far as the one year wander dam , he probably never took any classes to have one of them gpa,s...

Roll Tide baby, all the other programs are just envious of the Bama football program, Coming up with phantom jibberish that has yet to be proven as usual. More envy of our great coach, Nick Saban.

Year after year the Crimson Tide is in the hunt.

I think Stidham will play after the "cammer" get's banged up.

Roll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Tide!!!

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    watch it CIRF , your treading in dangerous waters,,,,lol,,,, which as many players as the tide sends to the pro,s , it really dont matter what kind of degree they get,,,,,as far as the one year wander dam , he probably never took any classes to have one of them gpa,s...
    You have a point ff, a degree from Alabama is worth just slightly more than the average high school diploma out in the real world so why would well paid "student" athletes like Saban's paragon's of intellectual and moral virtue bother to get one when they know they'll be obscenely overpaid going to the next level! LOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Roll Tide baby, all the other programs are just envious of the Bama football program, Coming up with phantom jibberish that has yet to be proven as usual. More envy of our great coach, Nick Saban.

Year after year the Crimson Tide is in the hunt.

I think Stidham will play after the "cammer" get's banged up.

Roll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Tide!!!

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    Yep, those of us who actually earned our way into being accepted and actually did the work required to receive our degree's are horribly jealous of Nickie boy and his team of partially illiterate boys whose national recruiting rankings are infinitely more important than their high school class rankings! It's actually entertaining to watch ya'll flatter yourselves.

Personally, I smile every time I look at mine hanging on my office wall and no crooked football program success is remotely capable of making me envious. In fact, I'm smilin' as I type this. LOL!!

In 2020 Alabama's national ranking among all accredited colleges and universities (is Alabama actually accredited? LOL!) ranks a lofty #153 (hahahaha!). They hand out degree's at Alabama like they hand out participation certificates to 4 year old T-ball players. That should make all ya'll proud! LOL!

Phantom gibberish? Only if you don't believe your lyin' eyes!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-10-2020 at 01:56 PM.