Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quincy's race has been moved to Moberly.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Looks like Tyler Carpenter and Ryan Gustin are going to try their hand at the first couple weeks.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

If anyone has any extra reserved seating tickets i am in need of 2 of them!!

I assume you are referring to fairbury

Limited fans at Fairbury to. Backstretch isn't sold out just quit selling seats for social distancing No over flow lot for campers and very limited room for tents.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-06-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Limited fans at Fairbury to. Backstretch isn't sold out just quit selling seats for social distancing No over flow lot for campers and very limited room for tents.
    There sure wasn’t any social distancing last Saturday that place was packed, pretty sure it will be even more so this Saturday.

Just going by whats been posted on fairburys facebook.

One of the problems with tracks getting approval from health departments, govt officials, etc. is that they say they will do social distancing, but then they open up and it is a free-for-all.

With that being said, there are exceptions. Knoxville Raceway has done an excellent job of doing what they were approved for.

Doesn't everybody that purchased a seat in March already have a seat? Their Facebook post is very confusing. I'm going based on seats I already had.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    One of the problems with tracks getting approval from health departments, govt officials, etc. is that they say they will do social distancing, but then they open up and it is a free-for-all. With that being said, there are exceptions. Knoxville Raceway has done an excellent job of doing what they were approved for.
    If the health department had showed up last Saturday they would not have been happy with what they would have seen. I read where Knoxville was only selling seats in every other row plus taking temperatures.

While I did not go last week, I went the week before and you were required to sit in every other row and leave 3 seats between the next group.