Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

erry body got to fussing and fighting on every post lotta folks just sunk into shadows not wanting the drama! lotta folks got out of it as some one posted to....DWB
    white trash motorsports

there were several that came on the tech section to argue about some thing they knew nothing about and were called out for it , i guess they finally got the message , IMO , the ones that comment here now are very knowledgeable and if you pay attention , you can learn a lot.....JMO....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    there were several that came on the tech section to argue about some thing they knew nothing about and were called out for it , i guess they finally got the message , IMO , the ones that comment here now are very knowledgeable and if you pay attention , you can learn a lot.....JMO....
    If you read some of the posts I was reading from the mid 2000s/early 2010s, it makes our tech section now look like 1st grade. High level debates, no name calling, collective effort to figure out how these cars work. The same problems that we have now, but don't care about. All we care about now is the next trick shock we can buy or magical spring load numbers we can sheepishly install

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    If you read some of the posts I was reading from the mid 2000s/early 2010s, it makes our tech section now look like 1st grade. High level debates, no name calling, collective effort to figure out how these cars work. The same problems that we have now, but don't care about. All we care about now is the next trick shock we can buy or magical spring load numbers we can sheepishly install
    and if you are actually trying to help, people only do half of it and wonder why it doesn't work, lmao, nothing has really changed much except rf clearance, it not as hard as some may seem, they have to make it seem hard so they can charge you for it
    i also love all the new shock stuff, makes me laugh
    Last edited by grt74; 07-21-2020 at 12:46 PM.

your right GRT , every one thinks the soft rt frt and bump stops are new technology , we were running soft rt fronts that would coil bind , which was the basic same principle but not as controlled , in the late 90,s and early 2000,s ....

I'm almost out of dumb questions...but saving up for more.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019