Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Madden had the best car in the country. It's facts. Now what has happened since is inexcusable.
    He had a hot streak that lasted barely over a month, almost a year ago. You don’t suddenly have, in your words, the “best car in the country” for that short a period of time — and then go immediately to being just a top ten car with rarely any wins — without something going on that we aren’t aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Owens is faster and so is B Shepp
    this is truly funny, so owens can't go on a tear with out running a rocket, lol, hey rocket has there chit together and they do take great care of there touring guys (they come first because they help sell the cars) but to say owens is faster because of this car or that car is just not the case, as soon as he found a package so he could drive the car the way he likes to drive, its over if he can keep the consistency up,
    owens can still drive I'm sure, he's not done yet,
    and they will tweak a car to there liking
    if you run what everyone else is running, expect to be mid pack at best

I’ve seen it mentioned a couple times today on Facebook that Team Zero only has five cars. Two owned by Weiss, and three by Scott — one of which is five years old. Is that true? It would explain why he had to use Flinner’s car at Lernerville. Who knows. It’s always a clown show when Scott is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    this is truly funny, so owens can't go on a tear with out running a rocket, lol, hey rocket has there chit together and they do take great care of there touring guys (they come first because they help sell the cars) but to say owens is faster because of this car or that car is just not the case, as soon as he found a package so he could drive the car the way he likes to drive, its over if he can keep the consistency up,
    owens can still drive I'm sure, he's not done yet,
    and they will tweak a car to there liking
    if you run what everyone else is running, expect to be mid pack at best
    Don’t ignore the luck factor. Jimmy had some pretty bad luck the last couple years, but has been on the winning side of luck this year. Sometimes that tends to impact the w/l percentage a few points one way or the other.

Just posted on thier website Scott will continue to run WoO

https://www.scottbloomquistracing.co...den-part-ways/

Rocket is doing well and yes the 20 can win in about anything but the rocket cars are faster over all this year from what I see

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Just posted on thier website Scott will continue to run WoO
    He’d lose the Drydene money if he didn’t.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Rocket is doing well and yes the 20 can win in about anything but the rocket cars are faster over all this year from what I see
    ill agree jimmy is faster, not all the rocket cars though, even brandon has struggled from time to time
    just a opinion not bashing

Interesting that the Bloomquist release indicates that "Madden has no current plans to get back behind the wheel". I wonder why that would even need to be mentioned/speculated on from Bloomquist's side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Interesting that the Bloomquist release indicates that "Madden has no current plans to get back behind the wheel". I wonder why that would even need to be mentioned/speculated on from Bloomquist's side of things.
    That's because Madden was quoted in saying something similar

Think Madden would have made run at Dream if not for stupid problem, and he was closing at last year's World when yellow flew and sealed tires. Point is that I don't think he was running all that poorly - like many said about Owens sometimes luck goes against you.

That being said, I do think it's difficult to partner with Bloomquist. He really does need to be solo in terms of actual racing - IMO.

TerryM,

I can't quote you, but Madden was winning in early August and still winning in November. That's a bit more than a month. And by the winter series stuff, I'm sure he knew the rule was coming.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 06-30-2020 at 06:04 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Is Scott down on the # of his own cars because he is so busy building customer cars?

I don't think so...

But I thought at one time Randy was building the cars and then they went to Mooresburg to be finished

Looks like madden going to take a brake from racing for a while

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Is Scott down on the # of his own cars because he is so busy building customer cars?
    Most absurd comment on this thread, there probably are no cars on order.

So bluebleed55 is it more that he is low on money then?

I wonder if Fergy plays into any of this. Maybe he hits the road with Scott if the sponsorship calls for 3 cars. Just thinking out loud.

I've always been under the assumption that Ricky carries to full Drydene sponsorship that is separate from the others. I don't think Fergys schedule allows him to travel all the time either

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    So bluebleed55 is it more that he is low on money then?
    You order a bloomer roller you might see it sometime in 2021. You move to the compound like the Scott Brothers, the Hudkins Team, Ricky Weiss even, and you assemble your own car when you're not working on Scott's stuff. That place is a total cluster****. Heard his pipe bender, metal supplier cut him off once this year. Scott has left a trail of debt to many in the industry. People thinking bloomer is going to rival Longhorn or Rocket are delusional, he doesn't even rival Kryptonite at this point. My apologies to Freddy and Tyler.