Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Maybe instead of picking on team Zero we should send messages of encouragement To Scott to get things together again. Wish him the very best and help him out👍 We have all been through hard times in one way or another.

I feel certain Bloomquist doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of a bunch of people who barely even know how may wheels a late model has.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I feel certain Bloomquist doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of a bunch of people who barely even know how may wheels a late model has.
    I bet you don’t even know how many wheels a Dirt Late Model has... lol

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I’m sure of that but if even 20% of this stuff might be true we should throw the team a life raft and pray that the hard times pass. Especially this year with all the extra issues we are forced to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Maybe instead of picking on team Zero we should send messages of encouragement To Scott to get things together again. Wish him the very best and help him out We have all been through hard times in one way or another.
    I wouldn’t call 25 years of addiction and drama “hard times”

If true something like that is hard times for friends, family, kids, coworkers ... business, etc.

That is the dumbest reply I have read on this thread.Where did you get your news from CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Maybe instead of picking on team Zero we should send messages of encouragement To Scott to get things together again. Wish him the very best and help him out We have all been through hard times in one way or another.
    That's a pretty cool thing to say.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

loomquist racecars never really got to an organized entity, When Tyler Redd1ck got a couple. Eric Wells had a few, Scott had a few was about the best output. Bruce of Brucebuilt was there and some good ones were maid. Also when Landers ran them and Scott was running and winning in 2014 also a good stretch. When Sweet got in it never got set up too good other than Scotts cars being good. Now nothing good happening on that front and setups that were killer last summer got slowly changed and there way was lost. Madden not happy unless winning so Florida showed struggles and rest is history. Mcdowell does Ok but that is Shane Mcdowell kind of doing his own deal with it. Scott needs somebody like that to help right the ship but guys like that hard to find

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Oh so the rules didn't change for Rocket1 too?
    Actually no they didn't. when the owner comes up with how the rule is to be written, do you think its gonna change his cars.

Quote Originally Posted by jcotton02 View Post
    Actually no they didn't. when the owner comes up with how the rule is to be written, do you think its gonna change his cars.
    I love the bloomquist dunderheads and their endless conspiracies lol

If you'd actually leave your computer sometime you might learn something. People that have Rockets have said the rule did not change they're cars.

Quote Originally Posted by jcotton02 View Post
    Lmao Mark was pis$ed about the rule too. Mason zeiglers rocket didn't pass one time this weekend lol. Just saying

There is one racer in this country who could win in the car vacated by Madden and that is Ricky Thornton,jr. If Bloomquist were to put Thorton in a Bloomquist car, I would say Bloomquist is a genius.

the cars were built in randys shop. after randys death it wasnt as simple as Scott start building cars at his shop. the jig and equipment was at Sweets shop and i'm sure after his death everything was locked down. probably scott has to prove ownership and then he has to go through the lawyers handling his estate.

Um...isn't there a guy from Illinois, who runs #18, who's pretty darn good, who has a Bloomer car???

Another guy from PA, who drove an orange #24, also knows his way around a Bloomer machine.

And last, don't forget a dark horse for this weekend, a guy from Solon Springs, WI who could make the trek over to Cedar Lake and is always fast at CL.

Just sayin'...if Team Zero wants, they have options.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Um...isn't there a guy from Illinois, who runs #18, who's pretty darn good, who has a Bloomer car???

Another guy from PA, who drove an orange #24, also knows his way around a Bloomer machine.

And last, don't forget a dark horse for this weekend, a guy from Solon Springs, WI who could make the trek over to Cedar Lake and is always fast at CL.

Don't think Eckert would be that excited to drive a bloomquist chassis at the moment. He's having more success now than he has had the past 10-15 years in an XR1, even if that means kicking the crap out of regional drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post

Man I would love to see Big red back on the track.....was always one of my favorites.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

SB racing. Randy Sweet was the genius behind the chassis. Does anyone doubt that ? Scott was the wheelman, and yes a darn good one. Together they were very very good. The passing of Randy Sweet has clearly shown he's struggling. The departure of Cody also hurt, yes you can call Cody a train wreck, but the guy knows what a car needs. Ask Jimmy Owens. If all these financial issues are facts, it only makes sense why Summers was brought in along with Drydene. Scott is like that old dog, you can have all those great ideas of how we are going to do things, but that old dog just looks at you and says not today.

So when did Sweet start building Scott's cars? To my knowledge, which is limited compared to the experts here, I thought Sweet was late to the party, in terms of Scott's career.