Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

As far as Oshkosh and VanHool (the bus company), neither will hire nearly as many employees as originally planned. VanHool has walked back their timeline and intended utilization of this plant, and last I heard MAY hire 300 people initially, with 130 of them being administrative/managerial/engineering staff. Oshkosh is having turnover issues from what I understand, and delays on the JLTV. Overall, your point still stands. That's not the main issue though, the main issue is strictly $$$, you won't find qualified, reliable help to work for inconsistent pocket change income. Ask me how I know lol.

Ok. How do you know ? Suspense, drama, tell us.

Haha, well sometimes I was paid, sometimes I wasn't. That wasn't Scott's fault exactly, moreso the people around him. (at the time).

Madden to run southern nationals as a teammate to Tyler Millwood. Rocket chassis, clements powered 44, Drydene sponsored.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-06-2020 at 12:01 PM.

No surprise there

You hear that, they won't pay anybody or they barely break even, if you worked in Mooresburg and sometimes didn't get the money expected. Shame on him.

I’d say Bruce Nunnally knows not to even visit Cherokee lake as Scott still wants to cash in on a whoopin.
    Seems like every time bloomquist tries to get bigger, he fails miserably and gets worse.

They should focus on Creating standard operating procedures for the business like being transparent with pay, benefits, job descriptions, hours of operation, expectations, etc etc etc. if Cody was really good at running a business (and Scott too) then they would’ve had this lined out by now.

They’re gonna continue to fail if they can’t get their head wrapped around the details that make up a business transaction.

ZBloomquist should’ve stepped away and let madden drive. Pay madden 30%, pay themselves based on the business netting 10% and build race cars and sell parts. Half the people that buy parts from rocket don’t have rockets, sometimes they just need a master cylinder or a set of bearings and seals.

In this game, your inventory is your assets and your retirement nest egg, and bloomquist and sommer think they’ll get rich trying to grind it out each week. How he never learned that from Randy Sweet I’ll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Without rule changes, they would have.
    Agree, sure looks like the blue 1 complained and so it was written. You can see the blue 1 is pretty much the same stance as last year, bloomer cars have been knocked down in the back 4-5inches. It has taken them until the past few weekends to get the balance back in the zero cars

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    Agree, sure looks like the blue 1 complained and so it was written. You can see the blue 1 is pretty much the same stance as last year, bloomer cars have been knocked down in the back 4-5inches. It has taken them until the past few weekends to get the balance back in the zero cars
    What exactly was it the blue one would of complained about. I'm pretty sure Sheppard had more wins in both tours last year and probably this year aswell then all the bloomquist cars. So again what is it they would of complained about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    What exactly was it the blue one would of complained about. I'm pretty sure Sheppard had more wins in both tours last year and probably this year aswell then all the bloomquist cars. So again what is it they would of complained about ?
    All speculation. No facts to any of what he posted. Everybody hates a winner like Rocket1.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-08-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    All speculation. No facts to any of that. Everybody hates a winner.
    Not true.....everybody hates a winner that's a douche.

Big difference.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ouch. I think team blue just lost there MOJO over that one. NOT

Penns edit makes his statement more accurate......the post I quoted , I still stand behind.

There were no mojos harmed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????