Default North/South 100?

First time going where is the best seats to be in for me and my 12 year old son. His first race I want it to be special. Thanks

Probably a little to late to get the best seats- reserved up high. You might try contacting the track to see?
    Top so many rows are reserved & usually are renewed each year. Get there early and try to get as high up in General admission as possible. Not really any bad views at the track -even back straightaway- just gets dirty down low.

Just my opinion. We’ve always sat in the non smoking/alcohol section coming off of turn 4. Sounds like a good spot for a 12 year old to me

Yes it is dirt junkie!

I love how close you are to the track on the backstretch. Just gotta deal with the sun in your face until it goes down.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

Default North South

Does anyone know if they are even having the North-South?

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    Lord I hope so. I just ordered tickets today.

Here's a link to Florence Speedway's online ticket ordering system. They have a seating chart link that shows you where the available seats are. http://florence.getmytix.net/tickets...s-by-Lucas-Oil

The flag count should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtCollector20 View Post
    First time going where is the best seats to be in for me and my 12 year old son. His first race I want it to be special. Thanks
    I’d be worried it won’t happen...

If they have to all they seriously have to do is call it a 4 day protest and there's literally nothing anybody can do about it. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    I talked to Rick Schwallie about it on Friday and he said he and Josh King are very confident the race will take place. The biggest hurdle would be the governor or the county leaders re-instituting the restrictions that had been in place.

4 day protest aslong as they arent making any money it can be a protest. 1 track did that awhile ago and got in trouble for it. Ace Speedway and was forced to shut down.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-01-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Dirt Collector, a few things I have learned going to the NS 100:

- I agree....sitting off turn 4 is a great experience. Might be a family section.

- Take in your own drinks and food. The concession stands are always a LONG wait. Nice Kroger in Florence to pick up food.

- Consider parking across the track in someone's yard, little south of the track. It's worth the $10. It can take an hour to get out of the parking lot, if not longer. Take some lawn chairs and sit around your car in the late afternoon. Plenty of race fans around.

- When leaving, consider going south. About a mile south of the track is a road going east that will get you back to the interstate. It's easy to get out of a yard and go south, but a mess to go north. After the race people are walking on a dark highway and it's dangerous. Traffic is a nightmare and there are no police directing traffic.

Enjoy! Now lets hope they have it.