Thread: Another day...

Default Another day...

another scandal involving...wait for it...Russia! No wonder he's pondering dropping out of the race. Pack up, go to Florida and play golf everyday.

Russia gave lots of cash to Hillary. Investigate her

why keep mentioning Hillary? she is irrelevant.

currently relevant: this president and his endless ties to Russia and Putin headlines...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Russia gave lots of cash to Hillary. Investigate her
    Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post

currently relevant: this president and his endless ties to Russia and Putin headlines...

So Klem, what you’re say is --- it was ok for Hillary to be in bed with Russia, and you were fine with that at the time, but now Trump is supposedly in bed with Russia, and you have a problem with that. That is what you are saying by your comment.

Trump has no ties to Russia or Putin. If so please don't repeat the fake news frauds and give us something real, you can't!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Because you both suffer from 45rectumitis...….a new virus that has infected liberals only, since Nov '16!

Corruption by a government official isn't irrelevant just because you voted for her.

you tit, we tat.....isn't that what keeping score is all about? Running the country be damd.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/puti...against-russia

"Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

"...For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us...."

and that was in 2018!!! history repeats itself.
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-01-2020 at 07:29 PM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Lurker has it right 👍

They make this stuff up and find a picture!!! Wow, that really makes Trump guilty. klem really? Come on!!!

Guilty of WHAT?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Klem - 1. The trash you posted is nothing more than an Opinion piece from 2018. And 2. It still puzzles me why you (Kidrock, ss12, and a myriad of other Leftist) want our Country to fail. Why do you want our Country to fail?

So they can blame it on trump so he won't be their president for 4 more years......that's why they want it to fail.

Sort of like sitting on the end of a limb while cutting it off with a chainsaw.

Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Klem - 1. The trash you posted is nothing more than an Opinion piece from 2018. And 2. It still puzzles me why you (Kidrock, ss12, and a myriad of other Leftist) want our Country to fail. Why do you want our Country to fail?
    Or they could just leave !

A lot of military intelligence needs to stay silent from the public for tactical reasons. Why do these sissy boy super libs not understand this?

Remember in high school when the mean girls just had to know all the secrets???

That's why they don't understand.....they were them.

and as hard as your left wing freaks try to prove this as fact , they just keep crashing and burn , when will you finally realize that cnn and the new york times you guys worship are nothing but fake news ?......answer , never......