FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 30, 2020

Gregg Satterlee Two-for-Two at Port Royal Speedway
Bedford Speedway’s Milt Miller Tribute Up Next

INDIANA, Pa. (06/30/20) – Gregg Satterlee is now two-for-two at Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway after driving his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing Valvoline/ Classic Ink/ Rocket Chassis to a $3,000 triumph on Wednesday.

“This is so awesome and it’s such a privilege to race here and I’m glad we live close enough to make the trip here each week,” said Satterlee. “It’s really just good to be able to get out and race as it was slow spring with all the cancellations, so to win really is just a plus.”

In a field of 32 cars at Port Royal Speedway, Satterlee came in fifth fastest in his group before picking up an 8-lap heat race victory. Earning the third-starting position for the A-Main, Gregg blasted past Ross Robinson for the lead on lap 11 and led the remainder of the 25-lapper to win by 1.010 seconds ahead of Robinson. Rick Eckert, Jeff Rine, and Colton Flinner rounded out the Top-5.

“We’ve got a pretty good roll going on here and we have a pretty good car so I hope we can keep it going,” said Satterlee. “Ross had a really good car, but I was able to make a couple good laps and get some momentum going to pull away. I changed my line there late a couple times and with a track like this, you can do that and ultimately it paid off.”

The following night Satterlee visited Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pa.) for the opening round of The Firecracker. In a field of 48 World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series entries, Satterlee scored a fourth-place finish in his heat, transferring him into the B-Main. Needing a second-place finish or better to make the $6,000-to-win preliminary feature, Gregg came one spot shy with a third-place finish.

For another $6,000-to-win preliminary feature on Friday afternoon, Gregg followed up the 11th fastest time in his qualifying group with the fourth and final transfer spot in his heat race. Rolling off 13th, Satterlee advanced six spots in the 25-lap affair to register a seventh-place finish.

On Saturday night, with preliminary results setting the grid for heat races, Satterlee edged his way into The Firecracker with a fourth-place finish in his heat. With $30,000 on the line, Gregg salvaged a 17th place outing after suffering two flat tires on laps 31 and 37.

For full results from these events, please visit www.PortRoyalSpeedway.com and www.WoOLMS.com.

This Friday, July 3 Satterlee plans to enter the Milt Miller Tribute at Bedford (Pa.) Speedway. The event boasts a $3,000 top prize for Late Models. To learn more, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .