Default Well said Mr. Vice President

Franklin Graham
    17 hrs ·
    Vice President Mike Pence spoke about the importance of prayer in a Texas church on Sunday. “As our nation faces these difficult days, I believe more than ever that we stand in the need of prayer,” he said. “I wanted to encourage you ... practice prayer in a renewed way.”
    He also shared his personal testimony of surrendering his life to Christ. He said, “I remember that night...it was like I heard the words for the first time that God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten Son, that whoever might believe in Him might not perish but have eternal life. Then I stood up, and I walked down that night – not out of a sense of intellectual assent, but because my heart was broken with gratitude for what had been done for me on the cross.”
    The power and truth of what Jesus Christ did on the cross can radically transform hearts and lives across our nation. That’s the most important message any of us can share. Thank you Vice President Pence.

The U.S.A. started to go downhill since 1962 when they took prayer out of school.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The U.S.A. started to go downhill since 1962 when they took prayer out of school.
    Yep, and the murder of the innocent was next!

Like Dr. Phil says, hows that workin for ya!