Default Madden/Bloomquist saga

I am a little confused, last year were heard tale of how Madden was running the Bloomquist back up car until his was built and this marriage of them being a team was only up till that point. Soooooo did madden ever purchase a chassis for himself as I had heard was happening or has this all been fake news and the plan was actually running for SBR all the time?

I think in the beginning it was a temporary team relationship. When the big month of success happened, it turned into a permanent team member, which most likely led to Madden not purchasing cars.

I'm more confused why someone needs to start a third thread on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    I think in the beginning it was a temporary team relationship. When the big month of success happened, it turned into a permanent team member, which most likely led to Madden not purchasing cars.
    I think it ended up being a teammate thing instead of a customer thing because after Randy died getting cars built is a very iffy proposition.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I'm more confused why someone needs to start a third thread on this subject.
    Because it's the 4m way lol