Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Hate to hear your show has been postponed until 2021, but coming to Kokomo I am stoked!! Last years Lucas show was terrific. About time Kokomo has seen some love and being embraced.
    I'm with you 100% Bdk! Kokomo is as good as it gets in regards to racy, track prep and the facility itself. We make at least 3 trips over to Kokomo Speedway every year since the O'Connors bought it and have yet to be disappointed! Beyond doubt that it's on a par with FALS.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'm with you 100% Bdk! Kokomo is as good as it gets in regards to racy, track prep and the facility itself. We make at least 3 trips over to Kokomo Speedway every year since the O'Connors bought it and have yet to be disappointed! Beyond doubt that it's on a par with FALS.
    Went to Kokomo last night. Track was perfect all night. Quickly watered it a few times, and tickled the cushion once pre-features. No dust all night. Still throwing clay in the street stock feature. More info regarding seating to be announced July 7th.

I just hope it's more than 50% capacity. If not I see this being canceled to unfortunately.

JMO, I think all will be well t4g2. I haven’t been to an Indiana track yet this COVID season where capacity has been an issue.

My concern kokomo seats 6000 if it's 50% capacity that's only 3000 fans allowed. if that's the case I see this not happening. I hope not as I'm planning on going but holding off til more details.

For what its worth, I’d say it was 80% full last night with no capacity restrictions. Seating info comes out on Tuesday July 7th. We’ll all know then.

Here’s what the track looked like last night, with 93o temps during the day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OjDLx3_XBA