Default Jackson County Speedway is racing July 2 Super latemodels $1,776 to win $150 to start

Added Modifieds and extra purse money. No entry fees. Thursday July 2nd event.

Pit passes will be $35 for adults. Kids prices will be marked at the pit gate window.

General Admission is $20 each for adults, seniors and kids ages 12-16 is $15 each, 6-11 $10 each, 5 and under are free in the grand stands.

Super Late models 30 Laps, Modifieds 25 Laps, and Sport Mods 20 Laps will be in the spotlight this Thursday July 2nd. To finish the event will be a 76 lap enduro event with a run what you bring attitude.

Super Late Models $1776 to win $150 to start
    Added $200 bonus for first finishing Steel Block. If we get more then 20 late models we will add $1,000 to the winner. Plus any sponsorship bonuses.

Modifieds $1276 to win $125 to start

Sport Mods $776 to win $100 to start

Enduro $500 to win “winner only”

Any and all sponsors that come in will be added to their division of choice. Help us make this show a great success.

Side notes below from June 27th below!

On a last minute decision from Saturday we seen the Late Model winner Tyler Carpenter winnings jump from $1200 to $2400 with added money from fans and local businesses.

UMP Modified winner Seth Daniels went from $800 to a crazy $1400 with another $200 bonus from Graphics Creations as the winner was wrapped by them making the total payout $1600. Another thank you to the fans and local businesses.

Sport Modified winner Reed Bishop also seen some extra cash making his total $600

Hobby Stock winner Tim Howard collected a cool $400

Mod Lite feature winner Dylan Rittenhouse collected his bonus making his win worth $400

Wise Auto Core compact winner Les Stephenson collected his extra money making his feature win worth $400

Every division on Saturday had extra money added by local businesses or fans. Full results and photos coming soon from Saturday July 27th.

Jackson county in Ohio for those wondering. One these days I'll make it down there and wish track well but advertising $150 to start and less than $2k to win like it's huge special doesn't make look good. That kinda money should never have entry fee as well. $1200 - 1500 to win weekly should be the normal and $150 to start as well.

There is no entry fees. They are running Thursday night instead of Friday to give people an extra night of racing. They dont race latemodels weekly. They are willing to put up 1000 more dollars in they get 20 cars so that makes it a possibility of 2776 to win for latemodels

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Jackson county in Ohio for those wondering. One these days I'll make it down there and wish track well but advertising $150 to start and less than $2k to win like it's huge special doesn't make look good. That kinda money should never have entry fee as well. $1200 - 1500 to win weekly should be the normal and $150 to start as well.
    jim I would encourage you to stop flapping your gums with criticism and come out to support these people that have done some amazing work yo bring this neat little track back to life!

Jackson is a very cool little place. I have not made it back up there since the reconfigure a few years ago though. I wish they could get rolling good enough to have a couple 5k or more to win shows. I think that could lead to big things IF they could pull it off.

Put on the Johnny Cash and head on over.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I need to get over to that place. Isn't too far away, like Zyoung said, I would like to see a bigger late model show there. I'd definitely try to attend.

I'm glad they are ok having shows for teams that don't matter.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

They raced fri night and when everybody dropped out they posted we'll give it a try. I think they promised $300to win for lates with any sponsor money going on top of that > when tyler carperter won I believe he got just over $2400.I don't think you'll be disappointed if you come out to support them

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'm glad they are ok having shows for teams that don't matter.
    And just think where they would be if everyone had your great attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    They raced fri night and when everybody dropped out they posted we'll give it a try. I think they promised $300to win for lates with any sponsor money going on top of that > when tyler carperter won I believe he got just over $2400.I don't think you'll be disappointed if you come out to support them
    That was Saturday. The initial pay was modest, but it wasn't that bad.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1