Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

No one really knows what you would do in that situation!

Im very proficient with guns and probly woulda sent a couple over their heads!

They erred on the side of caution, I dont have a problem with it. Afterall, they supposedly broke down a security gate to get there!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They were irresponsible pointing them and waving them about to threaten the protesters.......people like that shouldn't own guns.

Guns used for self protection should be used to thwart and remove threats , not be threats themselves.

The idiot lady been playing too many video games , holding her gun sideways like a gangsta.........if it's pointed it needs to be fired, if firing isn't warranted then neither is pointing it.

Idiots
    BBQ , we agree on 90% of issues raised on here , but in this case im not sure , I will say this , if a gang of thugs break through my gate and trespass onto my property , i promise i will have my gun out , and i want be holding it side ways , but maybe thats just me......

I agree with you both, but what I saw was two idiots waiving their guns at protesters that were walking down the street ( In front of but not on their property?)

Waiving guns at them only incites and makes the situation worse than what it needed to be.....if they were serious about protecting themselves and their property they would have taken up arms inside and upstairs and picked them off from a much better vantage point the second someone came onto the property with malicious intent.

Walking outside waiving guns around like you are some bad ass only makes them look like a couple of dumbasses......could have been handled much differently and should have been.

Had the protesters come on the property and started looting and mayhem then I'm all for emptying every magazine necessary to stop it.....walking outside like your Dirty Harry is just irresponsible and dumb.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    BBQ , we agree on 90% of issues raised on here , but in this case im not sure , I will say this , if a gang of thugs break through my gate and trespass onto my property , i promise i will have my gun out , and i want be holding it side ways , but maybe thats just me......
    If anyone ever sees me holding my gun sideways or sees me with the back end of my truck jacked down to the ground please run me off the road and shoot me with your gun held the correct way......those are two of the dumbest things I see young folks do these days.

I don't really think those two folks had any intention of shooting anyone........just acting like they were.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have this thing about someone holding a gun sideways. An idiot word balloon appears right over their head.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!