Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    COVID-19
    Couple of things here Klem.

1. Where was your Covid-19 outrage when the mass gathering George Floyd protesters, rioters, and looters were doing as such. I don’t remember one post from you regarding.

2. IMHO, Covid-19 is a biological warfare operation by the Chicoms. So do you want Trump to bomb the $hit out of the ba$tards? That’s one solution. Round two of the biological warfare operation by the Chicoms is coming, it’s a new swine flu. What should we do to be preemptive of this one?

3. In regards to Covid-19 and Trump; Trump is doing a fine job, given the circumstances, and of all of the fake news from the Left wing media, and people like yourself. That is typed by a Libertarian that supports our/your President.

Yes yes and Yes. Lurker nailed this thing on the head. Yes sir.

fine job mr. president. the country should be greatly impressed...

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...orded-in-a-day

"U.S. Surpasses Global Record For New COVID-19 Cases Recorded In A Day"
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-04-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

If they are doing more and more testing, wouldn't it make sense there would be more cases reported?

JAN. 22, 2020
    1 U.S. case, 0 deaths
    Jan 22, 2020
    “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
    — President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.

January 24, 2020
    “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
    — Trump tweet

January 30, 2020
    “We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great. But we’re working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn’t get out of hand. But it’s, you know, it’s something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful.”
    — Trump, at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa

February 2, 2020
    We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
    — Trump, in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, when asked how concerned he was about the coronavirus

February 4, 2020
    “We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”
    — Trump, in his State of the Union address

February 10, 2020
    “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”
    — Trump, at a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

February 11, 2020
    “In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”
    — Trump, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera

February 24, 2020
    “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    — Trump tweet. Stock markets have since fallen into correction territory.

February 26, 2020
    “When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
    — Trump, at a coronavirus task force press briefing

February 28, 2020
    “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.”
    — Trump, at a campaign rally in North Charleston, S.C.

March 5, 2020
    “Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”
    — Trump tweet. At the end of March, his approval rating would rise to a high point of his presidency, though a “rally-around-the-flag effect” was relatively small and has faded some.

March 6, 2020
    Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”
    — Trump, while visiting CDC headquarters in Atlanta. This was false. In fact, at this time testing capacity was about 75,000 nationally, according to the CDC.

March 10, 2020
    “This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
    — Trump, to reporters at the U.S. Capitol

March 22, 2020
    “WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!”
    — Trump tweet, after a Fox News opinion host used the same phrase on his show hours earlier

April 3, 2020
    “It’s going to be, really, a voluntary thing. You can do it. You don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it, and that’s OK. It may be good. Probably will. They’re making a recommendation. It’s only a recommendation.”
    — Trump, in a task force briefing where he announced the face mask recommendation

April 4, 2020
    We have a big decision to make at a certain point, OK? We have a big decision to make. We went this extra period of time. But I’ve said it from the beginning: The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself.”
    — Trump, in a task force briefing
    “This will be probably the toughest week, between this week and next week. And there’ll be a lot of death, unfortunately, but a lot less death than if this wasn’t done. But there will be death.”
    — Trump, in the same briefing

April 7, 2020
    “The cases really didn’t build up for a while. But you have to understand, I’m a cheerleader for this country. I don’t want to create havoc and shock and everything else, but ultimately, when I was saying that, I’m also closing it down. I obviously was concerned about it because I closed down our country to China.”
    — Trump, in a task force briefing, when asked about “downplaying the threat of coronavirus” early on

April 8, 2020
    “FLATTENING OF THE CURVE!”
    — Trump tweet

April 13, 2020
    “I’m going to put it very simply: The president of the United States has the authority to do what the president has the authority to do, which is very powerful. The president of the United States calls the shots.”
    — Trump, in a task force briefing, arguing falsely that the president — and not governors — has the power to decide when states would lift stay-at-home orders and other restrictions. A day later he’d say that he planned to leave the decision about how and when to open individual states to governors.

April 17, 2020
    “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”
    — Trump tweets “liberate” about Michigan and two other states with Democratic governors, seemingly offering support to protesters crowding capitals who are opposed to states’ restrictions and closures.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Their models predicted 1.2 millions deaths caused by Covid-19. President Trumps quick action banning travel from China and Europe saved over a million lives. The Presidents commission on the virus helped educate the public on how to avoid contact with the virus by wearing masks, washing hands, social distancing etc. The President also touted the use of the drug hydroxychloroquine which the medical establishment rejected. We now know from real medical studies released this week proved President Trump right on the drug. Support President Trump, I do.

Klem -

Knowing going in you are nothing more than a anti-Trump 4M forum $hit stirrer, like ss12 and a few others, here you go.

Again, I do not see the COVID-19 flu like you do. You’ve bought into the media, I have not. It’s the Flu, media propagandized coup attempt flu, and nothing more than that. People like yourself and McNash, just need to wear masks, stay inside self isolated, be hermits, live in fear --- and let the rest of us get on with our lives. You go live under a rock, and try to be happy. Then again, living negatively and miserable might be the way you like to live.

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for your anti-Trump President butthurtness, really I am. Maybe a better R or D candidate back in 2016 would’a helped. Maybe a better 2020 candidate than sleepy Joe would help.

As I’ve said numerous times here in the past lately; I don’t think you’ve heard the Trump supporters speak yet. Not even close. Knowing, 1. they are growing very tired of anti-Trump ilk’s like yourself, ss12, and others. 2. Oh so tired of anti-Trump Leftwing driven media rhetoric, 3. tired of the woke mob mentality, antifa, rioting, and looting. 4. tired of the anti-police mentality. 5. tired of the destruction of our great country via its dismantling of pure truthful history in all regards --- and the list goes on and on and on. Simply put, they are getting very-very fed-up with people like YOU, and the negative mentality you endorse and encourage.

That said, a few outcome options will happen. Trump will get re-elected and your clown car will then burst into flames, with all of the clowns being sad faced for another four years. Or, Trump doesn’t get re-elected, then later in time, all $hit will hit the fan when we have another civil type war, with good American Patriots that are fed-up with your (and ss12) crap, start defending our great country, its freedoms, and what we stand for as a silent majority --- and then things go really bad, and the death rate from that will make COVID-19‘s death rate look like, well, the flu.

Pick your poison, I’m ready either way. Are you?

lurker:

"...Or, Trump doesn’t get re-elected, then later in time, all $hit will hit the fan when we have another civil type war, with good American Patriots that are fed-up with your (and ss12) crap, start defending our great country, its freedoms, and what we stand for as a silent majority --- and then things go really bad, and the death rate from that will make COVID-19‘s death rate look like, well, the flu."

so are you planning to riot and protest like the thugs and idiots are now?

No. It’s called “Defending” oneself, property, and family. As you had to ask, its obvious you don’t understand what I typed. Weird for a smarta$$ that has a signature that supposedly knows everything.

July 4th and Klem is still duped and clueless. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    July 4th and Klem is still duped and clueless. hehe
    That’s an understatement.
    Last edited by lurker; 07-04-2020 at 09:34 PM.

I think it’s pretty basic for the general public. Drive by the hospital, drive by the local morgue, read the obituaries, look for the big news story on all those kids who died at spring break, all the folks who died at Myrtle Beach .... oh wait... we aren’t seeing any of that. Common sense folks.

FYI: I am not a liberal. I am anti-trump.
    Is that you Mitt?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Is that you Mitt?

America. A country so great that those who hate it refuse to leave.

I've said this since DJT was inaugurated, he illicit's and provoke's more raw, irrational hate than nearly anyone in the history of this country. Seemingly normal people such as Klem and those of that ilk are transformed into hate machines with no depth limits to their ire and disgust and lust for violence.

I knew many, many people who believe that hussein was a racist, race baiting hater of most white people who was as crooked as the day is long that didn't go bat chit crazy every time his name was mentioned.

Usually hatred that we've seen for DJT is reserved for serial pedophiles and scum who dupe the elderly out of their life savings, etc. Not DJT, he invoke's suicidal, homicidal, violent eruptions that have no explanation.

Very weird!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I've said this since DJT was inaugurated, he illicit's and provoke's more raw, irrational hate than nearly anyone in the history of this country. Seemingly normal people such as Klem and those of that ilk are transformed into hate machines with no depth limits to their ire and disgust and lust for violence.

I knew many, many people who believe that hussein was a racist, race baiting hater of most white people who was as crooked as the day is long that didn't go bat chit crazy every time his name was mentioned.

Usually hatred that we've seen for DJT is reserved for serial pedophiles and scum who dupe the elderly out of their life savings, etc. Not DJT, he invoke's suicidal, homicidal, violent eruptions that have no explanation.

Very weird!
    Out of JEALOUSY and FEAR OF BEING DRAINED !!!!!!!!

FYI: I am not a liberal. I am anti-trump.
    so i guess you are pro sleepy basement man that cant even complete a sentence , right? trump will do just fine keeping america great with out any help from you and your kind , what ever they are......

Are you trying to say this virus is not having a significant effect? Three months in and those who were the earliest to downplay it's significance are now the first to back track.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/most-...end-approaches

"Coronavirus infections rose in 40 out of 50 states heading into what will be a very different July Fourth weekend, as the virus continues to make a resurgence following weeks of nationwide containment measures that have been re-imposed in many areas amid the upswing.

In four states where outbreaks are the most severe -- Arizona, California, Florida and Texas -- more than 25,000 new COVID-19 cases were confirmed Thursday. Texas Gov, Greg Abbott, a Republican, ordered the wearing of masks in counties with 20 or more positive coronavirus cases.

He began one of the most aggressive reopening campaigns in May and COVID-19 hospitalizations have quadrupled in the Lone Star State since...."
    You skipped right over his question to you about why all the marchers and protesters that were wallering all over each other in the name of BLM haven't gotten sick or died yet......after all, they were unsafely gathering in the name of something and it wasn't socially distancing to control covid.

Guess like everything else you guys argue for.....it's do as I say, not as I do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????