Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They will be silent when they run out of ammunition......not before.I think you underestimate the level of preparedness some folks have gone to level of.Biden doesn't want civil war either and won't turn the military on its own people unless it's an absolut last resort.......because once that genies out of the bottle then all bets are off.
    Unless you have some F-16's or Apache helicopters in your back pocket, you're gonna come out on the short end of that stick. Biden would just follow orders from AOC and the rest of the squad along with Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Warren, etc. Biden will just be President in name only.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Unless you have some F-16's or Apache helicopters in your back pocket, you're gonna come out on the short end of that stick. Biden would just follow orders from AOC and the rest of the squad along with Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Warren, etc. Biden will just be President in name only.
    But will military folks actually shoot at citizens or have the will to fight? I guess since they are getting paid and with nice benefits they probably will. I have had this conversation with people and I think most believe the paycheck will come before common (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sense

Honestly, that's the problem.....they don't have the balls to do it!

Death rate is .013 % in North Carolina

...I still have some faith in mankind that all the folks that have sense on both sides of this will figure it out...
    I share the same faith
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Always willing to share resources to those who may need them:
    Interesting Klem posts Left leaning media fact check sites, but his signature says he know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Interesting Klem posts Left leaning media fact check sites, but his signature says he know everything.
    Not an accident !

Then so be it......doesnt mean for a minute that folks won't show their hand when and if that time comes.

Those folks you named would most likely be the first targets should all of it play out as you described.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Like anyone would be able to get close enough to any one of them. At least they would be able to tell your next of kin you fought the good fight.

I never once said me so they wouldn't be telling my next of kin Jack sh!t....I know my limitations.

Others don't though, and are built for doing things just like that.....the law keeps them in relative check right now, when lawlessness ensues then what?

Fool yourself if you want too.

America ( like every country) has some bad mofos in it.......all of them don't wear a uniform.

America ( like every country) has some bad mofos in it.......all of them don't wear a uniform.
    for some reason as bad as some of them hate America they still stay here and haven't moved out to a better country to live in

The bad mofos I'm talking about don't hate America at all....quite the opposite.

probably too much free stuff giveaways here in the US of A

Giveaways to the wrong people a lot of the time......many folks that are on the giveaway , hand up help that's out there use it as a job and a perpetual hand out.

You got it right 👍

And they wonder why?

Authorities conducted a search warrant raid on St. Louis couple seen defending their property a few weeks ago. Confiscated the rifle used by Mr. McCloskey. DA wants to prosecute them to the fullest extent of Missouri law.

Authorities conducted a search warrant raid on St. Louis couple seen defending their property a few weeks ago. Confiscated the rifle used by Mr. McCloskey. DA wants to prosecute them to the fullest extent of Missouri law.
    Wont happen!

They were irresponsible pointing them and waving them about to threaten the protesters.......people like that shouldn't own guns.

Guns used for self protection should be used to thwart and remove threats , not be threats themselves.

The idiot lady been playing too many video games , holding her gun sideways like a gangsta.........if it's pointed it needs to be fired, if firing isn't warranted then neither is pointing it.

Idiots