Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    If they are doing more and more testing, wouldn't it make sense there would be more cases reported?
    Of course it would......just like if more people would have voted for Hillary it would make sense that she would have been elected instead of losing.

What he forgets to report though , is that number that comes back negative is huge....yuge.....giant.....overwhelmingly disproportionate to the results that come back positive.
    Wonder why that doesn't get strummed about in the kidrock band camp?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overview

looks like the percentage of positives is increasing.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overviewlooks like the percentage of positives is increasing.
    Where are the over run hospitals and associated issues?

The problem with another civil war is if Biden wins and controls the military, the silent majority will be just that...silent.

The problem with another civil war is if Biden wins and controls the military, the silent majority will be just that...silent.
    I think what you mean is that people who are working and contributing HAVE JOBS THEY NEED TO KEEP. 😜

They will be silent when they run out of ammunition......not before.

I think you underestimate the level of preparedness some folks have gone to level of.

Biden doesn't want civil war either and won't turn the military on its own people unless it's an absolut last resort.......because once that genies out of the bottle then all bets are off.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overview

looks like the percentage of positives is increasing.
    Ironically so is the percentage of people getting tested ......wonder if those two things go together somehow?

Nahhhhhh, that would make too much sense.

the higher the percentage rate of people getting tested should actually lower the percentage rate of those infected if this virus is just a hoax. if it's real and actually spreading, the percentage positive rate will rise.

and it is rising.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They will be silent when they run out of ammunition......not before.
    Correct.

I think you underestimate the level of preparedness some folks have gone to level of.
    Correct again. Honestly, I don’t think he has a clue.

the higher the percentage rate of people getting tested should actually lower the percentage rate of those infected if this virus is just a hoax. if it's real and actually spreading, the percentage positive rate will rise.

and it is rising.
    It’s the Flu, so please spare us all your fear mongering. Now go back to living under your safe space rock so the rest of us can get on with our lives.

What he forgets to report though , is that number that comes back negative is huge....yuge.....giant.....overwhelmingly disproportionate to the results that come back positive.
    Wonder why that doesn't get strummed about in the kidrock band camp?
    Ironically so is the percentage of people getting tested ......wonder if those two things go together somehow?
    And to your point.

‘Herd immunity’ near, but MSM suppress recovery numbers' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcYcmIPkgak

Quite the credible news source

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-a...-news-network/

Failed Fact Checks
    ◾Would a Proposed Law ‘Ban the Bible’ in California? – FALSE
    ◾Is an Increase in Recorded Crime in England and Wales Linked to ‘Radical Islamic Terror’? – MOSTLY FALSE
    ◾Says Adam Schiff is “under investigation for Ukrainian Burisma oil connections.” – PANTS ON FIRE (12/10/2019)
    ◾In January 2020, FBI Director Christopher Wray said that the bureau had illegally wiretapped Donald Trump and apologized for it. – FALSE (1/12/2020)
    ◾Is it true that all non-emergent or so-called elective surgeries are banned due to the lockdowns put in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus? – MOSTLY FALSE (4/23/2020)
    ◾“The mainstream media pretended there was a deadly surge in COVID cases thanks to Wisconsinites voting.” – PANTS ON FIRE (5/12/2020)

Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source. (10/12/2016) (D. Van Zandt 05/12/2020)
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-05-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Klemm. Do you realize you are on a message board with racers (who are some of the hardest working folks on the planet)?

Media bias fact check - Owned by a former Lawyer. Nope, no Left leaning bias with that. Half of what you posted failed “fact” wise is really true. You can try to discount the source all you want --- but the interesting part, you didn’t discount the merits of the facts of the reporting. Typical!!!

Better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Media bias fact check - Owned by a former Lawyer. Nope, no Left leaning bias with that. Half of what you posted failed “fact” wise is really true. You can try to discount the source all you want --- but the interesting part, you didn’t discount the merits of the facts of the reporting. Typical!!!...
    Always willing to share resources to those who may need them:

https://guides.library.umass.edu/fakenews/factcheck
    "Fact-checking resources
    These sources can help you verify the truth or falsity of specific claims.
    •Snopes
    Snopes began in 1994 examining urban legends, but has expanded to general fact-checking.
    •Media Bias / Fact Check
    A site that examines bias in media from all points of the political spectrum. It includes a "Daily Source Bias Check" that examines the truthfulness and bias of various news sources.
    •Fact Check
    A non-partisan site that focuses on political claims...."

https://libguides.volstate.edu/evaluate/news
    "Fact-Checking & Bias Resources
    •AllSides
    an interactive news and educational site with a bias rating system intended to help news consumers see and understand different perspectives.
    •Media Bias Fact Check
    Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC News), founded in 2015, is an independent online media outlet dedicated to educating the public on media bias and deceptive news practices.
    •Politifact
    Fact-checking by the Pulitzer Prize-winning editors and reporters of the Tampa Bay Times...."

https://guides.csbsju.edu/c.php?g=621995&p=4332693
    "Online Fact Checkers
    •FactCheck.org
    From the Annenburg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania. "We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding."
    •PolitiFact
    "PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others who speak up in American politics. PolitiFact is run by editors and reporters from the Tampa Bay Times, an independent newspaper in Florida."
    •Snopes.com
    Started in the 90s, Snopes.com is perhaps the most popular website for looking up urban legends, but they also fact check misinformation of all kinds...."

https://csus.libguides.com/c.php?g=824928&p=5924793
    "Fact & Bias Checking Web Resources
    •FactCheck.org
    We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.
    •Politifact
    Fact-checking journalism is the heart of PolitiFact. Our core principles are independence, transparency, fairness, thorough reporting and clear writing. The reason we publish is to give citizens the information they need to govern themselves in a democracy.
    •AllSides
    Unlike regular news services, AllSides exposes bias and provides multiple angles on the same story so you can quickly get the full picture, not just one slant.
    •Snopes
    For more than twenty years, Snopes.com has come to be regarded as an online touchstone of research on rumors and misinformation. The site’s work has been described as painstaking, scholarly, and reliable, and has been lauded by the world’s top folklorists.
    •Media Bias Fact Check
    Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC News), founded in 2015, is an independent online media outlet that evaluates the level of bias of a media publication. MBFC News is dedicated to educating the public on media bias and deceptive..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Klemm. Do you realize you are on a message board with racers (who are some of the hardest working folks on the planet)?
    what does that have to do with this, or any other discussion? especially in the Tailgate section? I enjoy reading and debating opinions with all different types of people.

OAN is a credible news sourse. So of course your left wing fake factcheckers are going to say they are not.

klem turn around and find a better path, you're on the wrong one.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-05-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

◾Would a Proposed Law ‘Ban the Bible’ in California? – FALSE

Now that's funny!

They might as well ban it! They don't believe it or practice its teachings, in a very long time...…..and hows that workin for them?

I figure if we need more than what we got then it doesn't really matter much after that anyway.

I still have some faith in mankind that all the folks that have sense on both sides of this will figure it out, and plus let's face it.....a great percentage of these folks wreaking the havoc and tearing stuff up, don't work, won't work,haven't worked because of laziness.....once this gets real hard and they really have to work a lot of them will go back home to mom.