Thread: Floracing App

Default Floracing App

Does anyone else have buffering issues with their Floracing app? I have my app through firestick. App constantly buffers, doesn't update. Constantly have to restart my firestick completely. Internet connection on my end is not an issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

We use Roku. Have had FloRacing for about a month now with no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RGraves View Post
    Does anyone else have buffering issues with their Floracing app? I have my app through firestick. App constantly buffers, doesn't update. Constantly have to restart my firestick completely. Internet connection on my end is not an issue.
    That's strange, I have no problems with Floracing but Lucas Oil app gives me the same issues you are posting about!

I have the highest internet speed att offers, and constantly check it on The Firestick app, and its always fine......very frustrating at times.

The last Lucas race, I remembered to restart the router and that seemed to really help.

Thanks for the response. It may just be my firestick. Oh well, it's a pain but Floracing might be the best money I've ever spent. Imagine if they partnered with Dirtvision and Lucas!

FloRacing is the best home entertainment money we've spent in a very long time. We watch something on Flo nearly every night. One month of decent satellite dish programming is considerably more expensive than a whole year of FloRacing!

No issues with AppleTV. There were 8 different events to watch live last night. Have watched PA speed weeks every night this week.

We watched a couple sprint car races from the 1970’s this morning. FloRacing is awesome.