Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PushinDad View Post
    Broeg does not do any regular announcing, but does fill in from time to time at various tracks. The announcer at 34 last night may have been ok for TV, but could barely be heard from the grandstands and did very little to acknowledge the reason this race exists.
    👍 thanks for update

Announcer for DOD last night at 34 raceway was Billy Rock. Announcer for the MLRA...Former announcer, Street stock and modified racer at Adams County Speedway in Corning Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by IGNATZ View Post
    Announcer for DOD last night at 34 raceway was Billy Rock. Announcer for the MLRA...Former announcer, Street stock and modified racer at Adams County Speedway in Corning Iowa.
    Thank you. I remember Billy when he raced. He also was the announcer when my father was inducted to the Adams County Speedway Hall of Fame.

Glad to hear he is doing well and his talents are appreciated.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Precisely why I don't yell and scream. We are supposed to ADD to the show. Not detract from it
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

The best announcers are like the best referees. After the show is over, you should barely remember who they were. The show is on the track. Nothing else needs to be added. Just give us the necessary info and turn the mic off otherwise. If there’s downtime for some reason, play music, or prerecorded interviews.