Thread: Joey is back

Just the thought of the amount of literal material this Chestnut guy can ingest in a short period of time is mind boggling. Personally I can't watch these hot dog eating contests. The way they dip the bun in water is gross, to say the least. I'd take more interest if they required that the contestants eat the dogs the way normal people eat them, on a dry bun.

I also wonder if these people go puke after the contest is over. Most people would be miserable for 2 days following.

I personally know a guy who was a member of a late model team back in the 1990's that ran weekly at Fairbury, Illinois that probably could give Chestnut a run for his money eating dogs without dunking the buns in water.

Anyone know whatever happened to Kobayashi? That guy wasn't very big but he could eat a lotta' dogs!!

Didn’t Kobayashi get kicked out of the hot dog contests? He must have had too much droop in his mouth. 😜. Disgusting sport and also shocking that the thin people actually win these type of competitions. Just a fun thing on the 4th of July for me.