Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    A few people talk to themselves on here and they answer themselves with a new name.
    You noticed that too. ha ha.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Yea he has a group of names. He can have his own chat room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Yea he has a group of names. He can have his own chat room 藍藍藍藍藍藍藍
    They're talking about you doofus... LOL

I'm not there's a few others that do that to... trying to get confirmation on #62 Osborne Jr racing Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    They're talking about you doofus... LOL
    Hey phil, some day we will meet and you will see why we are kin!
    🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Hey phil, some day we will meet and you will see why we are kin!
    樂樂狼狼狼
    No I won't... hahahahahaha

will there be social distancing seating restrictions on either the front or backstretch? thanks.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Billy Moyer #21

There is "supposed to be" as the backstretch on the recent seats sold was only available for every other row. Not sure what they did if anything on seats for the ones previously sold. They are to do temp checks and employees is to wear gloves and mask but last i attended none of that was in place. Not even the concessions. As some tracks can do what they want and others cant.

If you dont have a reserved seat bought already their is nothing available on the backstretch. Not sure what they will be doing on the front stretch as far as social distancing. Get their early have a good time.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-10-2020 at 10:14 AM.

I will be there early. I'm waiting to sit on the backstretch. All I need is one seat. The view from the covered grandstands is not very good at all. Been there done that... Oh well... I guess it is what it is...

If you didn't get reserved seat the backstretch is sold out. you will not be sitting on backstretch. unless your sitting in someone else's seat as it's only allowed half capacity and all seats but a few in section I was sold out

Even camping is limited to inside the track only. no over flow or school area. there is 1 guy setting up spots down the road but that's it. this will not be a regular summer nationals.

Haven't been there for a couple years, is there still standing at the fence in front of the back stretch bar?

Yes usually pretty full

Great, thanks. Wasn't a problem before. People along there need a refill or bathroom run, often. Just wouldn't want to have to step away near Feature time.

Even camping is limited to inside the track only. no over flow or school area. there is 1 guy setting up spots down the road but that's it. this will not be a regular summer nationals.
    There has never been over flow camping for the summer national race, no need there has always been plenty of spots available inside the track.

not last year. the last few years summer nationals race has expanded. last year was the biggest crowd I had seen besides pdc. Be interesting to see what takes place this year. With not much racing going on in Illinios as far as big shows this race will be packed.

thanks to all for the information.

having a really difficult time choosing between a return trip (first one was everything about the place was as advertised) to FALS or cutting two hours off the trip and going to WoO show at plymouth.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

like I said not sure if they will have every other row marked off on backstretch with the seats that recently got reserved. as when they just opened it back up or if someone will babysit that or not. I know section I was only allowed every other row.

like I said not sure if they will have every other row marked off on backstretch with the seats that recently got reserved. as when they just opened it back up or if someone will babysit that or not. I know section I was only allowed every other row.
    If last weeks regular show is any indication there was zero zilch no social distancing everyone was on there own and I don’t expect this week to be any different.