Default Shout out to Cedar Lake Speedway Track Prep Crew

Want to thank the CLS track crew for delivering 3 nights of great racing in absolute brutal hot sunny conditions. I love that track.

Too bad it is that far away for many of us .. it’s northeast of Minneapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by corey237 View Post
    Want to thank the CLS track crew for delivering 3 nights of great racing in absolute brutal hot sunny conditions. I love that track.
    They’re having a heck of a year. The Masters had one of its largest crowds ever, the regular shows have had great fields and good crowds, the racing has been good, and now to get showcased on National TV. The only thing keeping it from an incredible year there is the tragedy of the bus race night. Financially though, they have to be setting records to this point.

---and year after year they keep upgrading stuff---putting more $ into the facility. It looks like they have poured concrete strips where the haulers unload their car(s) and work on them. I'm not up to speed on their indoor arena in recent years. When I was in there a few years ago I enjoyed micro-sprints etc. I think they even ran some fours or street stocks on one occasion.

I noticed the concrete slabs in the pits also. As I recall last year the pits were a big mud hole after heavy rains. I am sure the track operators new they had pits that needed improvement. I applaud the track management for putting concrete slabs in the pit. The slabs make the pits look state of the art.
    Last edited by Mod Runner; 07-06-2020 at 03:35 AM.

I might be a bised, but cls is the best Track in the Midwest, always improving and working for best track for fans