FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 6, 2020

Howard Moore Bags Back-To-Back Weekend USCS Wins
Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour at Riverside Up Next

Memphis, Tennessee (07/06/20) – Howard Moore won not once, but twice over the weekend in his Rains Motorsports / CP Carrillo No. 3 High Performance Lubricants / River City Hydraulics Sprint Car. Howard’s first two victories of the season were recorded at Riverside International Speedway and Lexington 104 Speedway.

“The weekend might’ve started a little rough at I-30 Speedway, but after that our team was hitting on all cylinders. The win at Riverside especially gives us a lot of confidence heading into this Saturday’s Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour event there,” Moore shared. “I appreciate all of the fans support of the racetracks and teams. It’s more important than ever.

“I especially enjoyed everyone that came by my trailer and getting to talk to all of you. I am not sure I got to shake everyone’s hand, and if I didn’t, next time please just stop me from what I am doing. Without the fans support we wouldn’t have a track to race at each week.”

Howard Moore kicked off a busy, holiday weekend of racing action with a trip to Tracey Clay’s I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) on Wednesday night. With 30 Sprint Cars in the pits for the inaugural Hammer Hill Twin Bill, Howard’s night got to a rough start with a broken shock stud on the right-rear of his Sprinter.

The mechanical failure forced Howard to retire early from his heat race, which pinned him deep in the grid for the B-Main. Despite starting near the back of the pack he advanced to a third-place finish, which locked him into the 19th-starting spot for the 25-lap, $2,000-to-win finale. He would go on to pass nine cars to finish 10th in the main event.

On Thursday night, the action shifted east to Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) for the opening round of the three-day Summer Shootout with the K&N Filters United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Tour.

Thirty-two Sprint Cars filled the pit area and after winning his heat race, Howard earned the outside-front-row starting spot for the night’s 30-lap finale. Moore grabbed the lead as the race went green and never looked back in the caution-free affair. In fact, he lapped all the way up to the eighth-place finisher en route to the $2,000 win, which marked his first of the 2020 campaign. Hayden Martin, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Eddie Gallagher, and Dale Howard completed the Top 5.

Friday night brought the team to Lexington 104 Speedway (Lexington, Tennessee) for the second round of weekend USCS competition. With 22 Sprinters on hand, Howard won his heat race from the second starting position, which earned him the fourth-starting spot for the feature. Charging to the lead on the second circuit, Howard wired the field for the remainder of the feature to pick up his second win in as many nights. Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Mark Smith, Connor Leoffler, and Morgan Turpen rounded out the Top-5 finishers.

The team had hopes of pulling off the hat trick on Saturday evening at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi), but Mother Nature had different ideas. Late afternoon showers nixed the program at the state-of-the-art, 3/8-mile oval.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.I-30Speedway.com and www.USCSRacing.com .

The upcoming weekend has Howard Moore and the A.G. Rains Motorsports team focused on Saturday’s Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) National Tour event at Riverside International Speedway. Howard will be looking to win at the historic- 1/4-mile oval for the second-straight week. For more information on the event, please visit www.ASCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, River City Hydraulics, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, CP Carrillo, Felpro, Auto Meter, All-Star Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, HRP, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .