Default Drydene Sponsorship

Is it me or does anyone else feel like Drydene is getting way more exposure on the sprint car side of things with their sponsorship of Bobby Allen's Shark Racing with drivers Logan Schuchart & Jacob Allen vs their sponsorship of Bloomquist, Madden & Weiss? I do believe their sponsorship of Rick Eckert is paying dividends on the regional level(although I am sure it is a rather small sponsorship compared to the other three)?

I think Ricky Weiss is doing fine. If he has the droop rule figured out ? Why doesn't the rest of team Drydene ? Personally I hope he keeps it under wraps because you know dang well if the zero car had it figured out he won't be telling anyone. That in my opinion is why his chassis brand will never sell well.

They getting a lot of publicity with all this stuff going on in team 0

Dirtcrazy4u

You do know Weiss operates out of The Bloomquist shop in Mooresburg don’t you?
    “Keep it under the wraps”. ???

Foxfire, I do. So why is the rest of team Drydene struggling with the droop rule ? Weiss surely is not. It doesn't seem to be a lot of sharing information going on. And I stand by my comment, if Scott finds a speed secret I think he'd be the last guy to share it.

Yes, they get more out of the sprint car deal. Sprint cars get more publicity in general.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

KH is winning but how about the rest of the Stewart-Haas team. Success doesn't always carry over the entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Foxfire, I do. So why is the rest of team Drydene struggling with the droop rule ? Weiss surely is not. It doesn't seem to be a lot of sharing information going on. And I stand by my comment, if Scott finds a speed secret I think he'd be the last guy to share it.
    You're like a broken record with the droop excuse, move on

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    KH is winning but how about the rest of the Stewart-Haas team. Success doesn't always carry over the entire team.
    Aric has been running up front

Didn't Ricky just get DQ'ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Aric has been running up front
    I think the key word was "winning"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Yes, they get more out of the sprint car deal. Sprint cars get more publicity in general.
    And it is not even close.

Lets see.....Bloomers qualifying good, heat racing good, just off a tick in feature......seems to be running pretty good to me!

Personally: I don’t know why everyone thinks bloomer isn’t winning because of the droop rule. It’s like saying if he was running Lucas Series he would be winning. Do you people honestly think this is his problem?? There is way to many combinations to winning races besides figuring out the droop rule. One of them is trying to even be close to the blue #1 Team- but everyone in late models faces that challenge.
    FWIW: I am not a Mark Richards fan- but I respect his accomplishments.

A much bigger factor is the severe injury he suffered while riding a motorcycle (i.e. death trap).

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    A much bigger factor is the severe injury he suffered while riding a motorcycle (i.e. death trap).
    I agree with this mostly. I think bloomer has spent alot more time than most trying to figure out how to "cheat" the droop rule and because of their lack of prep/ funding all of that has had to happen on the racetrack vs a test session hence the multiple infractions he's incurred. But even with that i think that's just the standard go to response anytime your not running good right now."blame the droop rule" . But It's plain as day bloomquist is not physically up to the task right now. He's getting better but he's clearly struggling with the physical aspect of things. In the last five races you can see him make mistakes through the race and its my opinion its a result of fatigue. He may not have pain but he definitely seems to get tired and sloppy. Unfortunately theirs not to many things you can do to train for the physical side of driving a race car other than making laps so i think he's doing the right thing by racing. The writing on the wall for me is love him or hate him he's gonna be back!
    Last edited by Jking24; 07-06-2020 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I agree with this mostly. I think bloomer has spent alot more time than most trying to figure out how to "cheat" the droop rule and because of their lack of prep/ funding all of that has had to happen on the racetrack vs a test session hence the multiple infractions he's incurred. But even with that i think that's just the standard go to response anytime your not running good right now."blame the droop rule" . But It's plain as day bloomquist is not physically up to the task right now. He's getting better but he's clearly struggling with the physical aspect of things. In the last five races you can see him make mistakes through the race and its my opinion its a result of fatigue. He may not have pain but he definitely seems to get tired and sloppy. Unfortunately theirs not to many things you can do to train for the physical side of driving a race car other than making laps so i think he's doing the right thing by racing. The writing on the wall for me is love him or hate him he's gonna be back!
    and exactly why we take a RENTAL CAR to Daytona bike week and love doing it that way (not getting any younger and with texting and cell phones we decided its time to take the cage now a days) We love motorcycles but its getting too (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dangerous out here on the roads in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I think youre correct on the physical part. Im amazed at how weight conscious Bloomer is about his car and componenets, but not his own! It appears he has lost some and hopefully is on the right track. Surely, he realizes he aint getting any younger! He needs to follow Mark Martin's path, and prolong his career!