Default 4 Day CCSDS Swing

TP and Mr Smooth had seen enough of the youngsters taking home that 4k check. After 2 nights of the young guns taking home the cash. Moyer used a late race caution to make a pass at Lone Star to pull away from Drew Armstrong , winner of the 1st night race at I-30. Saturday we were treated to a really enjoyable Phillips/Moyer shoot out at Boothill. Phillip lead Moyer the whole way for the win. Those 2 were in a league of their own. Phillips paid homage to his hero in victory lane. Sittin there watching them you had to wonder how many more times that was ever going to happen.

The Comp Cams series has a nice mix of cars running the tour this year. Logan Martin has been pretty consistent, and Timothy Culp was looking like the man to beat prior to having a pretty rough 4 day swing. It was too bad to see the series lose Jesse Stovall after I-30.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    The Comp Cams series has a nice mix of cars running the tour this year. Logan Martin has been pretty consistent, and Timothy Culp was looking like the man to beat prior to having a pretty rough 4 day swing. It was too bad to see the series lose Jesse Stovall after I-30.
    You don't think Stovall will be back?

Quote Originally Posted by sozo View Post
    You don't think Stovall will be back?
    I imagine he’ll run some, but following the entire tour for points is obviously out the window now. Just saying it’s a bummer, as he very well could have won the title.

Yes sir he very well could have.

Why did Stovall drop of the tour?

It's awesome that Billy Moyer is not only still racing at his age, but still winning against strong competition at that age. Too cool.