Default Southern Nationals Drivers List

With the now official news that Madden will be running the SoNats tour, who else do you think will join him and run the entire series? Hoping for regular appearances from Overton, Bailes, McDowell and McIntosh to name a few.

maybe some sylvestor stallone action with Dennis Rambo Franklin

Cla Knight, Tyler Millwood

Overton bailes mcintosh millwood madden strickler are who I've seen who will be full time.

DOD is airing all 12 races, free of charge, to subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    DOD is airing all 12 races, free of charge, to subscribers.
    I never understood "free of charge, to subscribers" since you have to pay to be a subscriber. BUT.....I glad they are carrying these races, since I have already paid for my free showing. Thank you DoD.

N.C. muscat

That means it’s not pay per view. If you subscribe to DOD- no extra charge. You look at it differently than I do- I see it as a bonus for us!! Like Saturday night at Wytheville- only 1,000 fans can be admitted. Great that we can watch on DOD!

Wow foxfire I'm glad you posted that. I was thinking about making the trip

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️Looks like 70% chance of showers sat for this event. Was really looking foward to going.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    I never understood "free of charge, to subscribers" since you have to pay to be a subscriber. BUT.....I glad they are carrying these races, since I have already paid for my free showing. Thank you DoD.
    It was not very long ago (less than a year ago), that you had to pay to watch them on DoD even if you had a subscription.

Overton
    Madden
    Millwood
    Bailes
    McIntosh
    Strickler
    Knight
    Added today:
    Mark Whitener
    Jake Knowles
    Pearson Lee Williams

Who am I leaving out?
    Roberts?
    McDowell?
    Last edited by johnE; 07-09-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Excuse my verbiage. DOD is already such a good bargain for what I receive for my yearly subscription, that I consider anything they add on — especially all these special events — to be freebies. I don’t know how many dirt events we’ve watched on TV thus far in 2020, but between DOD, LORTV and FloRacing, it seems like we have at least one on every night — and a lot of nights more than one.

Online tickets are on sale for Wythe Saturday race-(1,000 fans) at;
    Happsnow.com/team/Wythe-Raceway

$30 each
    Spectator gates open at 5:00

McDowell has Smoky Mountain, Wythe, 411 and Taz on his schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    McDowell has Smoky Mountain, Wythe, 411 and Taz on his schedule.
    Looking at his schedule he races close to home mostly. All WoO and Lucas events in TN, two Ironman's in TN, an SAS in TN and the 4 Southern Nats races he listed are in TN but his schedule lists nothing after those four you mentioned... Worth noting all 4 SN races McDowell has listed pay 10k or more and nothing is listed from July 13th to July 23rd.

A few from last yrs top 10 in points I hope race. Chilton, McIntosh, Knowles, Bailes. How bout Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)? Helluva racer. Will be interesting to see Madden again on a new team and with new equipment. Doubtful he gets bored, disillusioned or pissed with it in just 12 races, or can he? .......... 6 of the 12 races pay 10k so those are wild cards and who knows which heavy hitters swoop in the try and make a quick 10k and roll outa town in those races.

I'm a Yankee and Fairbury is my home track but have that DoD subscription and really looking forward to the Southern Nationals. Love that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Tazwell (track called Spoon River in IL that is near identical with ridiculously high banking but is a 3/8ths with a lotta no lift racing), Volunteer and 411 too, and all those 3/8ths and 1/3rd tracks down there. Seems to me a bit different racing with more slick surfaces and lotsa slide job racing, and racers who understand how to execute that kinda racing, but not 100% sure. I'll know more after watching all 12 races.

A heads up. Cole Perkins has a Pick Em for the SN on Twitter or you can email him with your picks. You can search him on Twitter at @ColePerkins12 and make your picks. He allows you 4 drivers and has a bunch listed. Looks like fun and something extra to root for.

As mentioned really looking forward to the Southern Nats and will be depending on you good ole boys'/girls' expertise here at 4m to get to know these racers better. ......... Enjoy fellas and ladies too.

According to Chris Tilley on Twitter Mark whitener is supposed to run the whole thing

I'll be down near the Chattanooga area next week. Plan on going to I75. Will be a new track and my first ever Southern Nationals race live. Looking forward to it!

Jake Knowles has the tour listed on his site

Pretty good line up. I may have to go to a couple of these.