Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Press secretary

Default Press secretary

Man, she had a rough day yesterday. Can someone explain to me why Bubba Wallace needs to apologize for the Talladega fiasco? Thank goodness it wasn't a hate crime but why bring it up 2 weeks later. And his confederate flag remarks just fueled the fire about him being a racist. Kinda makes you think he's trying to undermine his chance at re-election. Sure isn't making it any easier on himself.

twitter could end up being the downfall of Trump. Stay off!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Man, she had a rough day yesterday. Can someone explain to me why Bubba Wallace needs to apologize for the Talladega fiasco? Thank goodness it wasn't a hate crime but why bring it up 2 weeks later. And his confederate flag remarks just fueled the fire about him being a racist. Kinda makes you think he's trying to undermine his chance at re-election. Sure isn't making it any easier on himself.
    she did explain the bubber deal , 6 times , the problem was , bubber nor nascrap could not wait for the investigation before screaming raciest hate crime , which turned out to be fake ,,, what if some one accused you of rape and it was blasted all over the news and internet and it turned out , after the investigation that it was not true , how would you feel????? it would be no different than how white nascar fans feel about being called raciest , as for the flag thing , i dont even have one , but i stand by my original thought , how could a not so model citizen black man getting choked to death by a BAD white cop in Minneapolis dictate what i can and cannot wear to a race ? like ive said , the BLM flag , lead by a known Marxist , offends me , but are they gone ban it ????nope , and i do agree , sometimes the president needs to put a little more thought in what he says and tweets , BTW , i thought the press secretary was absolutely correct in calling them out for not asking not one question about all the deaths that happened over the weekend , including 6 children , all the media cares about is beating trump , they have no concern about any of that because it was black on black and could not be used to demonize the president ......WAKE UP AMERICA .......

Once again Trump is right. He just calls it like he see’s it.

Once again, why should he apologize and for what? At the time he only knew what one of the crew members told him, had no idea it had been there since last fall. Just do not get the he should apologize thing. If someone spray painted swastikas on your house, you might be a bit upset also.

Once again Trump is right. He just calls it like he see’s it.

Exactly........the anti-God Democrats seem to wear those Ray Charles glasses!

Because he didn’t do his homework or research before taking this public. Hear say isn’t good enough with something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    once again, why should he apologize and for what? At the time he only knew what one of the crew members told him, had no idea it had been there since last fall. Just do not get the he should apologize thing. If someone spray painted swastikas on your house, you might be a bit upset also.
    get a life .................................................y our own !

Press girl is pretty HOT

She's not only hot, she's very, very smart, too. She graduated from Harvard Law School with a GPA in the top 1% of her class. Before transferring to Harvard she got a tasty scholarship to the University of Miami Law School which is a highly prestigious law school in it's own right.

I thoroughly enjoy watching Kayleigh make the clearly biased chowderhead's in the White House press corps look very silly on a regular basis. Most of the time the press corps clowns don't figure out what hit them 'till she's on her second question from another correspondent! It's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    She's not only hot, she's very, very smart, too. She graduated from Harvard Law School with a GPA in the top 1% of her class. Before transferring to Harvard she got a tasty scholarship to the University of Miami Law School which is a highly prestigious law school in it's own right.

I thoroughly enjoy watching Kayleigh make the clearly biased chowderhead's in the White House press corps look very silly on a regular basis. Most of the time the press corps clowns don't figure out what hit them 'till she's on her second question from another correspondent! It's hilarious!
    Exactly......she's the most well prepared press secretary the fake news media have ever seen! She out foxes them every single day!

Once again, why should he apologize and for what? At the time he only knew what one of the crew members told him, had no idea it had been there since last fall. Just do not get the he should apologize thing. If someone spray painted swastikas on your house, you might be a bit upset also.
    after thinking about it , you are probably right , after all , bubber is from LA ( lower alabama } . maybe he really is to dumb to figure out it was already there , either way , after it was determined it was not a hate crime , his dumb azz still went on the view and other talk shows and is riding it to the end......there is my problem and the problem in general , if the left is that desperate to invoke racial problems them selves , nothing will change.....

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

well said CIRF , well said.......

Because, like Smullett,, he won't let it die.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

the pull rope was there long before bubba was placed in that stall by NASCAR.....if someone had tied the rope in that fashion knowing bubba was going to be in it then you would have a valid point on the swasticka comment.
    But they didn't, so you don't.

If anything , Bubba owes an explanation of why he and his crew went directly to the race card instead of the fact card........especially knowing the current climate and what such a charge against someone would bring on.

I have liked him from the beginning and if anyone will look at his body of work since he started racing anything it's not hard to see he has talent.........I personally think somebody knew what they were doing by putting him in that stall and knew it would create the desired promotional effect for something that desperately needs any attention it can get.

Everything NASCAR does these days is scripted somehow, sadly ,don't see this being much different.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

She is very smart and also quick on her feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    She is very smart and also quick on her feet.
    Almost like she has the questions ahead of time !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Almost like she has the questions ahead of time !!!!!!!
    The operative word is "almost". If you think the clearly biased White House press corps and the hatred they bring to the press room are tipping their hands to someone who makes them and their employers look like fools every day like Kayleigh McEneny does I'm willing to sell you a couple of hundred acres of fertile farmland that I don't even own in the heart of the Mojave.

Nothing better than a smart, well educated, intelligent, attractive conservative woman. There isn’t much the fake media can pick on her about.

She was not a fan of Trump at first. Had some pretty harsh words to say about him.