Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Press secretary

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    what i think: as you have done many times before on 4m when you have been called out for ignorance or arrogance, you choose to attempt to distract from the truth of what others have said by insinuating something that isn't there.

Ray: you were out of line and you know it. you are no longer credible enough for a response.
    I think he is trying to gauge just how far into the koolaid tank you have waded.....many say trump is racist, many more say Obama is racist.

Can't speak for cirf, but that's what it looks like to me in today's cancel culture.

Racism is color blind, and you know it.....anyone that says it's a one sided coin is ignorant and in denial.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    what i think: as you have done many times before on 4m when you have been called out for ignorance or arrogance, you choose to attempt to distract from the truth of what others have said by insinuating something that isn't there.

Ray: you were out of line and you know it. you are no longer credible enough for a response.
    Oh hell, klem. If you're not outa' line your not trying hard enough! Hahahaha!

Now, please set me straight once and for all, klem! Legit questions are ignorance and arrogance? Coming from you I probably should cherish those assumptions. If I'm proved to be ignorant I'll humbly retract my statement, always have, always will. You've proven nothing and any perceived arrogance is your problem, not mine. The truth can be, and often is, arrogant but don't hate the messenger because you hate the message! LOL!

You seem to have taken a page from my good buddy TS FAN's playbook. Just refuse to answer a simple question because it's impossible to save face when put on the spot. Don't be a coward like TS. Sack up and state your case!

I've obviously caused you distress by attempting do define the reason's for your hatred. Although, seeing you get beside yourself is mildly entertaining! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think he is trying to gauge just how far into the koolaid tank you have waded.....many say trump is racist, many more say Obama is racist.

Can't speak for cirf, but that's what it looks like to me in today's cancel culture.

Racism is color blind, and you know it.....anyone that says it's a one sided coin is ignorant and in denial.
    Thank you BBQ. In this instance you speak for me more clearly than I can speak for myself. As usual, you explained the situation better than I.

Hey klem!! Another serious question. Do you hate Kayleigh McEnany as much as you hate DJT for her being a purveyor of truth and exposing left wing hypocrisy and making left wing media hero's look like partisan numb skull's on a daily basis?

This oughta' be good!!!! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-15-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Y no answer, Y no answer ? ?

Hard to talk with foot in mouth?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hard to talk with foot in mouth?
    It's just another case of a guy who run's and hide's while refusing to answer a simple question. The obvious answer will expose them as the phony hypocrites they really are lacking the guts to actually state what they really believe. But, lets be fair, ol' Klementine isn't the only one who uses the run & hide strategy.

Bubba didnt race well this week

Maybe he should go back to acting

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Windsor?
    Cohen?
    Schwartz?
    BLM was founded by Alicia Garza. This is from her wiki

"Garza was born in Oakland, California, on January 4, 1981. She grew up as Alicia Schwartz in Marin County in a mixed-raced and mixed-religion household, with a Jewish stepfather and an African American mother. Garza identifies as Jewish"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza

Windsor?
    Cohen?
    Schwartz?

And that is exactly what has been going on with much help from the medias.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Windsor?
    Cohen?
    Schwartz?
    Windsor
    https://aim4truth.org/2020/02/25/bri...o-coronavirus/