Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Press secretary

Back to Bubba, the story was pretty much over and then Trump drags it up again unnecessarily. Why must he continually start twitter fights when he needs to focus on bigger problems? Maybe he knows what he's doing but it's a strange way of going about it.

Story isn’t over yet ( Trump is still rolling with it).

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Because, like Smullett,, he won't let it die.
    Bubba and Smollett look identical. Have to be related.

Bubba actually has some talent.........jussy, not so much.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Bubba actually has some talent.........jussy, not so much.
    Theyre both decent actors.......at creating hoaxes!

Can't argue with that one....only thing I would add is that jussy was acting and did it poorly, and bubba was reacting and did it poorly.

Doubtful I'll ever be convinced that this wasn't contrived in some way.....by someone.....not named Bubba.

Can't argue with that one....only thing I would add is that jussy was acting and did it poorly, and bubba was reacting and did it poorly.

Doubtful I'll ever be convinced that this wasn't contrived in some way.....by someone.....not named Bubba.
    Agree 100%........I agree with Trump, that he, and possibly Nascar, owes an apology to the fans! Im pretty sure those drivers arent too happy either!

I kind of feel like they were supporting the cause more than the person.....I think we all can agree that somewhere in the middle of all this is where the respect between both races should be. If bubba getting it wrong and wrapped up in the zenith of the moment got all those folks walking behind him to show the world that good white folks stand up and for good black folks ......I'm kinda really good with that.

Bubba missed a good shot at really making a difference....but , his 15 minutes ain't over...he may still get it right.

my problem is more with nascar than with bubber , the only problem i have with bubber is AFTER he knew it was not a hate crime , he went on those liberal talk shows and continued to play the race card , i guess he was to dumb to realize he was doing more harm race wise than good .......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    my problem is more with nascar than with bubber , the only problem i have with bubber is AFTER he knew it was not a hate crime , he went on those liberal talk shows and continued to play the race card , i guess he was to dumb to realize he was doing more harm race wise than good .......
    Agree 100% ff......What has a bur under my blanket is.......a black guy with a redneck Southern name, Bubba, complaining about a southern pride flag, thats all it really stands for! Why not tell folks to quit calling me Bubba and stick to my real name Darrell!

Simple....aint it!

Windsor?
    Cohen?
    Schwartz?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kaylei...-2020-election

"McEnany dismisses Hillary's suggestion Trump won't leave office 'quietly' if he loses: 'Quite comical'"

is she lying again while following the script? I didn't see her nose grow this time.

just as long as he leaves...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Exactly......she's the most well prepared press secretary the fake news media have ever seen! She out foxes them every single day!
    Quite frankly....Very easy to out fox these nit wits, Just state the facts, works every time.
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 07-14-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/kaylei...-2020-election

"McEnany dismisses Hillary's suggestion Trump won't leave office 'quietly' if he loses: 'Quite comical'"

is she lying again while following the script? I didn't see her nose grow this time.

just as long as he leaves...
    klem, I'm curious to know if you hated/hate hussein as much as you obviously hate DJT? hussein is a proficient and professional liar and hates white people as much as you believe DJT hates black/brown people. Are you an equal opportunity hater or are you selective depending on the ideological leanings of the liar? Asking for a friend! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    klem, I'm curious to know if you hated/hate hussein as much as you obviously hate DJT? hussein is a proficient and professional liar and hates white people as much as you believe DJT hates black/brown people. Are you an equal opportunity hater or are you selective depending on the ideological leanings of the liar? Asking for a friend! LOL!
    why did you bring race into this? I certainly never have.
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-14-2020 at 09:57 PM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    why did you bring race into this? show me where I have said anything about trump hating black/brown people.

you can't. so shut the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up.
    Now we're getting somewhere! LOL! Answer the question or shut the f___ up. Did you hate hussein like you hate DJT?

I'll bring anything I want into this and I don't care if you have said anything bout DJT hating black/brown people or not. Whadaya' think of that! LOL!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Almost like she has the questions ahead of time !!!!!!!
    Do ya mean like the week before with Uncle Joe Biden ? Not only did the pervert have all of the questions all written down ahead of time for him but the answers were written down for him as well on the same sheet !

Now we're getting somewhere! LOL! Answer the question or shut the f___ up. Did you hate hussein like you hate DJT?

I'll bring anything I want into this and I don't care if you have said anything bout DJT hating black/brown people or not. Whadaya' think of that! LOL!

what i think: as you have done many times before on 4m when you have been called out for ignorance or arrogance, you choose to attempt to distract from the truth of what others have said by insinuating something that isn't there.

Ray: you were out of line and you know it. you are no longer credible enough for a response.

what I think klem ,the only time i remember CIRF being called out on political thoughts are by left wing nuts like you , your statement about distracting from the " TRUTH " is only based on your idea of the truth , and do you think race is irrelevant to any conversation about the state of this nation ? CIRF simply asked you a question that had some implications regarding race , and instead of answering , you do as your kind do and basically called him a raciest ......as long as there are people like you , sharpton , jackson obumer and so on , race will always be a issue in this country......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    CIRF simply asked you a question that had some implications regarding race...
    ...as much as you believe DJT hates black/brown people...
    that was not a question. that was bait cast by a troll. i took it. my mistake.

...I want to be clear, I support Trump just slightly more than I did the rapist enabler & defender. I didn't vote for Trump but I am happy that the racism and the political correctness will be gone from the Presidency in January. ...