Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    If you go to the hospital do you really think they're going to just let you walk around and see the people that might be sick from it? If you go to the cemetery how do you know who died from covid and who and didn't?
    Just drive by the hospital. You don’t have to go in. You will see.

50% capacity means nothing. The owner of the business has to post that just because the law say's so. What is done is totally different. Been going to races in the Carolina's for 5 plus weeks now where they post on facebook 50% capacity. Every single race is 80 or 90 percent capacity i have been to. People sitting on top of you. So fox fire go smoke and choke on a big one.

Need for Speed, Does the capacity have to be explained to u too? 90% at the tracks in Carolina's.

I got a friend who own's a public pool beside a lake......................well the state told him because of covid only 18 people could be in the pool. Well we went down there and over 40 people were in the pool. You see what they require u to do and what u do is different. And keep in mind law enforcement was at these places and never said a word......
    Merica

I have been to all of them & I am not a Nascrap fan. I started going because some late model guys were racing & it was different. Yes-they are very slow with to small of tires. The track prep is always dry slick to keep them slow. But it’s Eldora in July- I like the place period!!

Rajflyboy: you don’t answer my questions but have you ever been to a truck race at Eldora?
    Simple question yes or no answer - it’s really simple just for you!

I'm from pa, and I thought about going to the NASCAR all star race. But with there bs the last month I have 0 interest In ever watching a nascar race ever again.

No truck race at Eldora. No. As much as I like dirt I just don’t like the way the track is prepped (especially for the truck race) at Eldora. They might as well race at Slinger or Winchestor on pavement. (Just my opinion)

Kinda like my local country diner!

The owner and I were talking about all this covid crap and the mask requirement. Nobody that comes in there wears a mask even though theres a sign on the door. She said......"what do they expect me to do, hire a bouncer?"...lol