Default 2016 Victory By Moyer/ Longhorn setup sheet

This is my first post so hello to anyone looking. I am looking for a setup sheet for a 2016 Victory By Moyer. We are running it as a 602 crate car right now. I have called and tried to get a hold of Billy and also KMJ Performance multiple times. Does anyone have one laying around they can send me pictures of? Thanks, Chris
    Last edited by BigRed17; 07-08-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: added Longhorn

If you can't get ahold of anything you could use longhorn they were exact copies pickup point and component wise

Yea, every bolt on that is on the car is a longhorn already. I was wanting to compare the 2 just to see how close it was. I want to make sure all of my lengths and everything are right. Maybe I should have asked for a 16 longhorn sheet LMAO It was actually labeled a Longhorn By Moyer Extreme when we picked the car up.

If anyone has a 2016 Longhorn setup sheet I will check that one out too

We had a local guy total a longhorn called longhorn and was told it was like a 12-16 week wait. He then called Karls and asked them how close the cars actually were and what was the wait. They told him they were an exact copy and he could pick it up in two weeks lol. So he did

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    We had a local guy total a longhorn called longhorn and was told it was like a 12-16 week wait. He then called Karls and asked them how close the cars actually were and what was the wait. They told him they were an exact copy and he could pick it up in two weeks lol. So he did
    I was actually able to talk to Billy because this car was sold to us as a Longhorn. A friend of mine actually had a longhorn and noticed that the serial was in the floor instead of on the upright at the pit. I seen the VC so I contacted Billy. He all but told me they were exact copies. My car even has longhorn stamped decking supports lol. We worked on it a lot last night. Having to figure out why this car wont scotch up when we have absolutely threw the book at it. We have been struggling. Managed to get 1 win this year but our old car was on point.
    Last edited by BigRed17; 07-09-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Unfortunately that's the only experience i have with one but i generally find when people struggle to get the car to stick the rr in the slick. When it's not the driver inducing the slide many times their is a maintenence issue. Bent or bound ball joint. Sticking control arm, bird cage bearings are somthing that is frequently over looked. Another thing that gets people out to lunch pretty easy is chasing extended load and aero

BigRed17- Check your Personal Messages.