Default Late Models At Kokomo

Does anyone have any reliable information on obtaining tickets and reserved camping spaces for the late model event at Kokomo at the end of July, early August?

Tickets probably won't be a problem but camping could be tight given that Kokomo doesn't have nearly as much camping area available as Fairbury does.

Looking forward to this deal, big time!!

this link is right on the front page of the kokomo website

https://market.myracepass.com/store/...15&store=12005
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    this link is right on the front page of the kokomo website

https://market.myracepass.com/store/...15&store=12005
    Thanks! I kept looking for details on the FALS Facebook page. Didn't even think about going to the Kokomo website. Duh!

I would really like to see the LM's at Kokomo.

Late Model Mark

LM Mark. They are very impressive at the Bad Azz Bullring. This is a show that I am really looking forward to. The O'Conner's bought this place and have sunk a ton of money into it over the years they have owned it. And they still have more plans down the road.

Reece does the track prep and he just has the knack for what it needs. It has become a special events track only but the variety of shows that they run is outstanding. This will enhance the experience that many folks will enjoy.

I still feel bad for the fans at Fairbury in the fact that they have lost the PDC for 2020.

Mudpacker, this is my alternative this year for the PDC. Kind of excited for this 2 day show. It is gonna cost me a hotel room that I normally would not need.
    8/13/16

A small price to pay HH for the show I'm anticipating you will see. Then later on in the fall the Lucas Oil guys will be here to perform.

I really wish Kokomo was an hour and a half closer to us. We'd be there for every show the O'Connor's schedule. We've made the trip over to Kokomo at least 3 times a year for the past 4 or 5 years and the show's we've seen there rival any track in country we've attended in regards to track prep, race organization and quality of facility and they don't overload the program with support classes!

Never seen the late models at Kokomo but if the wingless open wheel shows we've attended are any indication the upcoming 2 night show will be superb. Also looking forward to Indiana Sprint Week the weekend before the late models!

The only thing that they're slightly short on over there is the size of their camping area. Luckily we're already locked in for the late models.

Governor Holcomb just announced the state is staying where it is until the end of July. So our racetracks remain at 50% capacity. If you want a seat you better buy them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Governor Holcomb just announced the state is staying where it is until the end of July. So our racetracks remain at 50% capacity. If you want a seat you better buy them now.
    Got 'em! Thanks for the heads up, Bdk.