Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This Weekend's Streaming Races (4 Races)

I am blessed enough to have LucasOilRacingTV, DirtVision, and FloRacing

I plan on setting up (3) TVs to enjoy multiple races this weekend.

The issue I am running into is there are (4) races.

FRI JUL 10th

Lucas Oil @ Florence (Main TV)
    UMP SN @ Tri City (2nd TV)
    Southern Nats @ Smokey Mnt (3rd TV)
    WoO @ Outagamies (?)

SAT JUL 11th

UMP SN @ Fairbury (2nd TV)
    Southern Nats @ Whythe (3rd TV)
    WoO @ Plymouth (?)

Looks like WoO will be the odd man out as I feel the other (3) races will have higher quality fields and have more cars at them.

Also, Looks like I need to go buy another TV. hahahahaha

Anyone else run into this?
    Last edited by Dirt Reynolds; 07-09-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Well I don't have quite the "problem" you have Dirt Reynolds. I only have access to 3 of them, the Southern Nationals, Summer Nationals and WoO. I won't watch multiple races at once but will do my best to avoid the results and watch the other two the next day.

Never been to southern tracks other than Kentucky but love Tazwell, 411, Bulls Gap, Volunteer, Smoky Mountain, Wythe and now that I have sprung for subscriptions and watch these guys I never see live, except at Eldora, from hot laps to podium interviews on their familiar tracks I'm so excited to see the Southern Nationals.

Friday night I'll be glued to the Southern Nats followed by the Summer Nats at Tri City. ............ Great problem to have though.

Reynolds, how much is that Lucas Oil package and do you like it better than the WoO package?

LucasOilRacing TV, I believe was $99 at the beginning of the year around FEB (Winternationals)

Several races require the Yearly package to watch. I chose that option to never miss anything.

I only do the SummerNationals deal on DirtVision (It includes several WoO LM races in that as well)
    I will typically only do (2) months of the DirtVision

If you have a decent size TV, can always split the screen between too streams. I've done that with my 75" just fine. Good chance the features won't run at the same time as well, if you wanted them full screen.

IL LM Fan,

I have looked into the Picture in Picture Feature, but I am unsure if My TV can accomplish this feat going in-between (2) different Inputs.

HDMI-1
    HDMI-2

Just open two browsers.

Florence clearly tops the list of the 8 races, then the Fairbury Summernats race.

Better field at Summer Nats and SAS than WoO? Not sure I'm buying that. Love me some Pierce, Shirley, Frankie Jr, and Feger, but guess they'll draw same # of cars as WoO.
    Nice to have 4 nice pay days in IL, WI this weekend.

Don't sleep on that Friday night WoO race. D-shaped track, can be tricky to get around...may see an unexpected winner or at least challenge for the win. Plymouth is hit and miss.

Good to have 8 options!!

Thanks, Reynolds....... Seems to me a lot more value in the Lucas package for 100 bucks for the whole LM season than WoO at 39 a month for 7-8 months. Unless you dig the Sprints too I see much much more value in the Lucas package. Do I have that right or did I miss something besides getting the WoO on Dirtvision for 2 months to follow the S ummer Nats?

I think the thing people don't like LucasOilRacingTV about is not EVERY race is on there like the WoO Races are.

I believe they (Lucas Oil) are working on that in 2021 to offer all races.

WoO (12Months for $468) or Lucas Oil (12Months for $99)

I tend to watch the SN Package on DirtVision because its 26 races in 42 days (of 2 months) @ $39/mo ($78 total) Plus you get some WoO LM races sprinkled in as well.

Dirt Reynolds, DirtVision, and FloRacing are both streaming. Open your favorite browser with one, then open a new window with the other. Space them side by side. I've even done that with my Xfinity account. Can watch multiple shows at the same time if I want.

The issue I am having is going between (2) apps. I understand what you are saying about (2) browsers however.

FloRacing is an App | Lucas Oil Racing TV is an App

DirtVision is a website.

FALS summer nats race is at the top of my list to watch followed by Florence.

Watch on any web browser or the FloSports app. You should be able to access the stream from a browser if you'd like to try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    I am blessed enough to have LucasOilRacingTV, DirtVision, and FloRacing

I plan on setting up (3) TVs to enjoy multiple races this weekend.

The issue I am running into is there are (4) races.

FRI JUL 10th

UMP SN @ Tri City (2nd TV)
    SAS Southern Nats @ Smokey Mnt (3rd TV)
    WoO @ Outagamies (?)

SAT JUL 11th

UMP SN @ Fairbury (2nd TV)
    SAS Southern Nats @ Whythe (3rd TV)
    WoO @ Plymouth (?)

Looks like WoO will be the odd man out as I feel the other (3) races will have higher quality fields and have more cars at them.

Also, Looks like I need to go buy another TV. hahahahaha

Anyone else run into this?
    Not sure why someone has the Southern Nationals listed as SAS Southern Nats. SAS is a separate deal. I think they are racing somewhere else this weekend.

You scared me for a second, MRM. I'm hoping for the best fields possible for the Southern Nats and hope they aren't going up against too much competition for drivers, but yes the Southern Allstars do go head to head with the Southern Nats twice this yr including this Saturday and the last day of the Nats at Tazwell on the 25th (SAS is in Kentucky though the 25th).

http://www.southernnationalsseries.c..._schedule.html

https://sasdirt.com/events.html

you know what sucks I HAVE 4 TV AND WATCH ALL OF THEM but these new infared remotes work all tv soooo it sucks when you try working one tv it will change all 4....

i use fire sticks a computer you can use a cell phone to mirror the broadcast to a tv with proper adapter

Hey Pennsboro, have you been to Fairbury? Excellent show to attend and should be even better now that they added 1,500-2,000 more seats in turns 3-4.

Have you seen any video of Spoon River in IL? Maybe 70 miles south of Peoria. They raced the SN there last yr and it's on the schedule this yr. Been there once maybe 10ish yrs ago and fell in love with that track. Not quite the banking of Tazwell but close. A bad fast no lift 2/3rds. Tyler Erb set the track record during qualifying last yr. Never lifted.... Seems to start out tacky and ends multi grooved slick.

Saw Fegar hot lapping the time I was there. Goes into 1 high as usual, he started to slide and stuck, the thing really bit, went up on his nose straight in the air, did a 1/2 rotation twirl on his nose in what seemed slow motion and IIRC landed on his lid.

If you have Dirtvision here is a link to last yrs Summer Nats at Spoon: https://www.dirtvision.com/broadcast...n=show&id=3216

If not here is a search of Spoon on You Tube. They don't run weekly LM so there ain't much but lotsa Modifieds and I thought the Midget race was a good one: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...river+speedway

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Not sure why someone has the Southern Nationals listed as SAS Southern Nats. SAS is a separate deal. I think they are racing somewhere else this weekend.
    My fault hero. I'm from the midwest. Dont really know much about the Southern Nationals other than they run in the south for 10-12 days. Should be a good group of cars, Overton, Madden, McDowell, Bailes, McIntosh, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Hey Pennsboro, have you been to Fairbury? Excellent show to attend and should be even better now that they added 1,500-2,000 more seats in turns 3-4.

Have you seen any video of Spoon River in IL? Maybe 70 miles south of Peoria. They raced the SN there last yr and it's on the schedule this yr. Been there once maybe 10ish yrs ago and fell in love with that track. Not quite the banking of Tazwell but close. A bad fast no lift 2/3rds. Tyler Erb set the track record during qualifying last yr. Never lifted.... Seems to start out tacky and ends multi grooved slick.

Saw Fegar hot lapping the time I was there. Goes into 1 high as usual, he started to slide and stuck, the thing really bit, went up on his nose straight in the air, did a 1/2 rotation twirl on his nose in what seemed slow motion and IIRC landed on his lid.

If you have Dirtvision here is a link to last yrs Summer Nats at Spoon: https://www.dirtvision.com/broadcast...n=show&id=3216

If not here is a search of Spoon on You Tube. They don't run weekly LM so there ain't much but lotsa Modifieds and I thought the Midget race was a good one: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...river+speedway
    Yeah been to Fairbury for the PDC the last 3 years. Love the place, and enjoy sitting on the back stretch. The atmosphere is great and the racing is even better. I would also like to go to Spoon some day, looks like a good track, but there’s about 10 tracks i would like to go to in the land of Lincoln.