Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got in on Lucas Oil Racing TV when they 1st started and it is only $59 a year for me (as long as I renew every year, which I do). They have TONS of stuff besides Lucas Oil Late Models on there. I only watch a small fraction of it.

Looking at Approximate Car Counts as well factored into which races will be watched.

Approximate Entries

Lucas Oil @ Florence - 30-35

SN @ Fairbury - 32-35

Southern Nats @ Whythe - 20-26

WoO @ Plymouth - 19-24

I am about as equal (maybe even a tick more) or a sprint fan than DLM's. So on top of those 8 races you already mentioned, there on Dirtvision there is weekly racing at Attica and the Grove tonight, as well as the WOO sprints tonight and tomorrow, plus The USAC non wings and 360 winged at Knoxville. What a heck of a weekend. It is great having so many options that way if you get 2 or even 3 rainouts you still have plenty to consume. I expect that Saturday show at Knoxville to be great. Get USAC/PORWi/WAR Sprints, plus the 410 winged cars. That will be my headliner for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    My fault hero. I'm from the midwest. Dont really know much about the Southern Nationals other than they run in the south for 10-12 days. Should be a good group of cars, Overton, Madden, McDowell, Bailes, McIntosh, etc.
    No biggie. Just didn't want people to get confused.

agreed. add in the ufc fights and its a sports fan's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I got in on Lucas Oil Racing TV when they 1st started and it is only $59 a year for me (as long as I renew every year, which I do). They have TONS of stuff besides Lucas Oil Late Models on there. I only watch a small fraction of it.
    I'm in the same boat, ff. We also got in at the very beginning and thus far we're grandfathered in for the $59.99 a year. LORTV is worth more than that for the Florida late model racing in February! I wouldn't be surprised if LORTV doesn't mandate a price increase from those of us in for the $59.99 deal.

LORTV and Flo combined we spend $210.00 for a whole year of excellent live racing entertainment in the comfort or our living room and even while we're camping when attending in person isn't an option. Before we did away with our satellite service we were spending nearly $150.00 per month for a middle of the road package.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I am about as equal (maybe even a tick more) or a sprint fan than DLM's. So on top of those 8 races you already mentioned, there on Dirtvision there is weekly racing at Attica and the Grove tonight, as well as the WOO sprints tonight and tomorrow, plus The USAC non wings and 360 winged at Knoxville. What a heck of a weekend. It is great having so many options that way if you get 2 or even 3 rainouts you still have plenty to consume. I expect that Saturday show at Knoxville to be great. Get USAC/PORWi/WAR Sprints, plus the 410 winged cars. That will be my headliner for sure.
    FloRacing has had live racing programming every night of the week for the past couple of weeks. I'm not a big winged sprint car fan but it's been fun watching Larson and Rico kick ass and take names out in Indiana, Pennsylvania and Ohio even if the PA and Ohio shows were wingers.

With Indiana Sprint Week coming up soon there will be plenty of wingless 410's to watch. For anyone who's a bit timid about mingling in crowds these days race streaming services are a Godsend!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Yep, I'm with ya! Being a fan of both LM's and sprints, I need about 9-12 TV's (and one day I will do that!!). Are you aware though the races at Knoxville this weekend are PPV on top of the monthly Dirtvision subscription? It's like $25 for both nights or you can pay by the night. The USAC feature-only Saturday is on Flo, but that's it! Pretty lame. It's OK though since it's hard to keep up with so many events at once!

Nice catch, TDR. Did not realize my Fast Pace subscription would not get me the Knoxville races this weekend. I saw the POWRI Midgets at Fairbury a couple yrs back and liked those little things zoomin and passin all over the track and was looking forward to watching them this weekend. Guess not now.

I'm dialed into the Southern Nats anyway for this weekend's 10k to win at Smoky Mountain and Wythe, even before my beloved Faibury's SN race Saturday. DoD has a good preview of the series and these two 10k's. Madden, McDowell, Overton, Whitener, Fergeson, Hill and all those super capable southern guys. ....... Can't wait for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Nice catch, TDR. Did not realize my Fast Pace subscription would not get me the Knoxville races this weekend. I saw the POWRI Midgets at Fairbury a couple yrs back and liked those little things zoomin and passin all over the track and was looking forward to watching them this weekend. Guess not now.

I'm dialed into the Southern Nats anyway for this weekend's 10k to win at Smoky Mountain and Wythe, even before my beloved Faibury's SN race Saturday. DoD has a good preview of the series and these two 10k's. Madden, McDowell, Overton, Whitener, Fergeson, Hill and all those super capable southern guys. ....... Can't wait for this series.
    Yeah, midgets are one of my favorites! So many good cars, good drivers, good tracks, just a combination that can't be beat! Even watching races at tracks with drivers I have no idea about, midgets will put on a good show.

Fortunately this type of thing only happens once or twice a year at a couple tracks (Knoxville and Cedar Lake!), so can't really complain. I'm not sure about on demand, but I would guess sit will be up at some point. And like you said, with sooo many races going on at once, it's hard to keep up as it is!