Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The racist Biden wins. First and second amendment history!!!

AS for wearing or not wearing masks, no way to enforce it outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sitting in a tree stand over a corn pile isn't hunting......it's ambushing IMO.
    In a just world, the animals could shoot back!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Land of the Free, home of the brave.
    The Mask prevents u from spreading a disease that u already have.
    The Mask dosen't prevent u from getting the disease.
    The disease will probably be around until the end of time just like the flu.
    So.............u can go outside and do everything u want normal...........or live your whole life wearing a mask in a life that never was..inside..............your choice.
    The man above mentioned REdneck............ I can tell u our thoughts..........DEATH FIRST....
    The masks have become mostly a political statement and a visual picture of a diseased world that is truly unsafe{at least that is what they want you to beleieve.). This is all a deception as even doctors are guided by political views rather than reality and the truth.

As long as enough people remain decieved then these diseases can and will be used by politicians to gain more power and control over the people. As this won't be the last time they will try this.

Many people have been duped and fooled by a virus that is nothing more than flu virus. They are falsely claiming deaths to COVID that the flu would have went ahead and caused to many elderly people.

2020 will determine if this nation remains for the people or not. Don't let evil and wicked politicians and elites get away with this.

Put the masks away unless you personally believe that they could possibly do some good. For the most part, I don't believe they do much good to people other than ones with a political agenda. They have turned it into this agenda on purpose.

Soon you will hear about a "third wave". See how the game is played?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-12-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The problem is there is NO social distancing at most dirt tracks. The good thing about the USA is that if you don't like the policy, then you can stay home or go to a track that does not require them.
    This x 1000 👍

The political idiot is back lol.

Buford.Justice

You are a total moron!

Trump said he'd never wear one. Guess who was wearing one in public today

A judge ordered that the dem governor's regulations towards race tracks was unlawful and blocked them. This is all just political theater to see what dem's can get by with. Next up is the over regulation of firearms and making pedos part of the LGB---whatever they are now. Enjoy the Apocalypse and try to catch a race or two prior to Earth's final destruction.

Absolutely not this is America land of the free so if I choose to wear one fine but don't try and force me to.
    NOT going to happen

I remember years ago people were saying there's no way they are going to make me were a seat belt. If they make it a law with fines or jail time you will wear it or face the consequences.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Buford.Justice You are a total moron!
    Maybe only in your opinion !!!!!!!!!!

Yes-I know that!

Who called the Saturdays race a rainout …. Lucas oil or King …
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    I remember years ago people were saying there's no way they are going to make me were a seat belt. If they make it a law with fines or jail time you will wear it or face the consequences.
    Yea people got to wear a mask and they act like its going to kill them to do so.. fk just wear it when needed and b glad ur alive

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Yea people got to wear a mask and they act like its going to kill them to do so.. fk just wear it when needed and b glad ur alive
    Seriously here... YOU do not need anything obstructing your air intake! You need every bit of oxygen in you head you can get!! That mask is only going to speed up your already rapidly declining thinking ability...

Where's my dam sammich???

Chop Chop hahahahahaha..........

A couple of these guys could use an attitude adjustment. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Seriously here... YOU do not need anything obstructing your air intake! You need every bit of oxygen in you head you can get!! That mask is only going to speed up your already rapidly declining thinking ability...

Where's my dam sammich???

Chop Chop hahahahahaha..........

Toasted tuna ok or do u want your favorate!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The masks have become mostly a political statement and a visual picture of a diseased world that is truly unsafe{at least that is what they want you to beleieve.). This is all a deception as even doctors are guided by political views rather than reality and the truth.As long as enough people remain decieved then these diseases can and will be used by politicians to gain more power and control over the people. As this won't be the last time they will try this.Many people have been duped and fooled by a virus that is nothing more than flu virus. They are falsely claiming deaths to COVID that the flu would have went ahead and caused to many elderly people.2020 will determine if this nation remains for the people or not. Don't let evil and wicked politicians and elites get away with this.Put the masks away unless you personally believe that they could possibly do some good. For the most part, I don't believe they do much good to people other than ones with a political agenda. They have turned it into this agenda on purpose.Soon you will hear about a "third wave". See how the game is played?
    Buford again hits a home run with his thoughts 👍

The amount of fans in the stands determine if its safe to be at the races …. If the stands are full than I guess the people have made their choice ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Bob, Florence said they will make an announcement Monday concerning the Sat rain out.