Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yup.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Hey look...I got to tell u one more story from N.C. from my friend at work. After this order he went to Walmart, walked in the store and the greeter said sir where is your mask. He said I don't have a mask I came here to buy one..... Well he got done with his shopping payed for his stuff and found the same greeter at the door and said............I forgot to buy that Mask...lol
    Typical redneck behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Typical redneck behavior.
    If you substituted one of those words you would be called a racist.......If I told you which one , I would be called one.

I work in downtown Chicago and I would say about 95% are wearing a mask, even outside. I get dirty looks as I walk by for not wearing one. I put it on when I get to work and go inside (mandatory). I take it off when I get to my desk. I also have to wear it when on the train. I hate wearing it, but I do because I don't want Gov FatButt and Mayor Leadfoot locking us back up.

You should get one of those fals style big faces mask made with the governors face stuffed full of mashed potatoes and gravy and a gold spoon hanging out of it.

Wear that.

I don't mind wearing one if it protects my wife from being infected …. Its more about the people around you IMO …. I don't understand why we cant buy a better mask than a cloth hankie …. If Im gonna wear one it should be a good one ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

they shut down hagerstown

I'd rather wear a mask and keep the racing season going than have tracks shutdown and races canceled.

Oh wait …. Oh Never mind ….
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

If any of these "virus experts" knew their head from an a$$ in the ground then I would listen to their ideas. So far they have flip flopped so many times about how it spreads, who is affects, masks help, then they dont now wear them again. So I'm not wearing a mask.. middle finger to anyone that asks about it. I'm fed up with this bull$hit.

Many of the same people on this forum complaining about wearing a mask for a few minutes while they are at Wal-Mart, spend numerous hours at a time in the woods with a mask covering their faces while hunting. Serious hypocrites.

Last time I checked ky is in America so they cannot force us to do that land of the free

Land of the Free, home of the brave.
    The Mask prevents u from spreading a disease that u already have.
    The Mask dosen't prevent u from getting the disease.
    The disease will probably be around until the end of time just like the flu.
    So.............u can go outside and do everything u want normal...........or live your whole life wearing a mask in a life that never was..inside..............your choice.
    The man above mentioned REdneck............ I can tell u our thoughts..........DEATH FIRST....

Frye fan, I can tell u there is not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) person in the woods hunting wearing a Mask because of an order. We are not even wearing a mask at Walmart. We won't wear a mask period because u don't have too. I would like to know how we are hypocrites.

In the state of North Carolina, it is against the law for a person over the age of 14 to wear a mask in public.
    U nut huggin, tree lovers don't know the laws as good as we do. (Rednecks)
    The establishment u are in can ask u to leave...........that's it.........
    then your done.
    If You have Asthma, or COPD u don't have to wear a mask.........
    Guess who just got Asthma?
    Nail in the Coffin......

NAIL IN THE COFFIN>>>>>>>>>>>>
    please come back

Many of the same people on this forum complaining about wearing a mask for a few minutes while they are at Wal-Mart, spend numerous hours at a time in the woods with a mask covering their faces while hunting. Serious hypocrites.
    Nope.....never wear a face mask standing on my dog box! Those whitetails dont care bout no covid, they too busy trying to shake those hounds and dodge those bullets!

Wacky Waldo’s World !! It’s a shame his mother didn’t have any kids that lived!

Sitting in a tree stand over a corn pile isn't hunting......it's ambushing IMO.

Land of the free, home of the brave...not for long if Biden wins. In some states we are already there.