Default Ghislaine Maxwell

What's the odds of her making it through this alive …..
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Whatever that number is, I'll take the under........

Feel like she will fall ill to that new strain of swine flu.....the razorback version.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I bet Brian Vickers wife is REAL nervous......supposedly she was one of the recruiters!

This woman needs real protection and the podium to crirp all!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I bet Brian Vickers wife is REAL nervous......supposedly she was one of the recruiters!
    Someone videoed Vickers wife and Epstein walking down the street in New York City in deep conversation. Mrs. Vickers allegedly flew to Epstein's private island on Epstein's private jet in the company of Willy Clinton! Mrs. Vickers received prosecutorial immunity in the juicy deal Epstein got in Florida way back when. I'm not an attorney but I'd bet that immunity won't carry over to the Maxwell case. Sarah Kensington Vickers is probably having some trouble sleeping these nights!

There are also pics of Mrs. Vickers and Maxwell together and at least 2 of the victims have testified that Mrs. Vickers set up the girls to give Epstein erotic massages. One of those 2 victims has said publicly that Vickers and Maxwell showed her how to "pleasure" Epstein prior to her massage "appointment" with Epstein.

Way to go, Brian! You hit the jackpot! LOL!

There is an incredible amount of sleaze that will come out of this Maxwell prosecution if they can keep her alive and able to speak!

Jailers keep moving Ghislaine Maxwell from cell to cell to protect her from assassins
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

What did men see in her that was so special?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    What did men see in her that was so special?
    For those who had a perversion for young girls in their early teens she was able to recruit and win the girls' trust and confidence to the degree that they would submit themselves to go along with being sexual fantasy fodder for some creepy ass old weirdo POS like Epstein. THAT'S what.

I'm not going to bet any money on whether or not Clinton is ever proven to have been with one or more of those young girls but I believe he took part in some of this sick $hit. That slimy POS will find some way of keeping himself just off the radar grid.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    For those who had a perversion for young girls in their early teens she was able to recruit and win the girls' trust and confidence to the degree that they would submit themselves to go along with being sexual fantasy fodder for some creepy ass old weirdo POS like Epstein. THAT'S what.I'm not going to bet any money on whether or not Clinton is ever proven to have been with one or more of those young girls but I believe he took part in some of this sick $hit. That slimy POS will find some way of keeping himself just off the radar grid.
    So these guys weren’t messing around with Maxwell herself but Maxwell was basically the pimp who could recruit.