Default Hudson Oneal/Masterbilt

Anyone know why they didnt show up at Brownstown for the Summer Nationals race. You would think for a team struggling as much as them they would show up at a race paying $5k only being 30 mins from their house to get some testing in

They just ran a 2 day show in ohio I believe. Sometimes when you struggle you lose that drive and you just want to get as far away as possible. I said before the season started Hudson needs to get out there and prove to himself he can get the job done. These top rides won't keep coming his way.

Not sure he’s in a “top ride” currently. Kid is better than his equipment right now IMO.

Not to knock Mastersbuilt but I don't think there's a driver out there that's going to up lift that program without some major changes. In my opinion, they're behind.

They were getting the car ready for Lucas races this weekend. They've actually been quite a bit better as of late!

With all due respect,

Anything that has to due with Jim Beeman Lumber has went by the wasteside. I don't know if its the equipment, or the partnership w/ Mastersbilt, or funding, or what, but its not good.

Steve Casebolt
    Devin Gilpin
    etc.

Its been a revolving door of drivers.

I doubt that partnership lasts past this year. Maybe Sooner.

I really like Hudson, I just wish he were in a different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    With all due respect,Anything that has to due with Jim Beeman Lumber has went by the wasteside. I don't know if its the equipment, or the partnership w/ Mastersbilt, or funding, or what, but its not good. Steve CaseboltDevin Gilpinetc.Its been a revolving door of drivers.I doubt that partnership lasts past this year. Maybe Sooner. I really like Hudson, I just wish he were in a different situation.
    add Kyle hardy to your list i don't think he was their for but like two races and he won one of them lol

Not Good !!

Don drove the car once earlier this year, right? Have to imagine him getting behind the wheel of it a couple more times wouldn't hurt. I think Hudson belongs on the tour, got 7th in points last year (70 behind Moran) and was 9th in points before his injury in 2018, but was within 100 points of Pierce (6th), Owens, and Don, and was over 400 points ahead of Lanigan at the time. I haven't seen him race too many times but I think he still needs more experience of taking care of the car. I wish they could hit some Summer Nationals races to keep adding to the notebook and maybe build some confidence in the team.

They have definitly made gains on it the last month or so. But they do have a long way to go

Hudson needs to move on...he is ruining his resume...

Move on to where?

Tader will figure it out. When he’s on he’s on, just like he was with the gen-x car.

I think some of you are forgetting how good tader really is.

He may not have Brian daughtry, Ronny crooks, or Kevin Rumley in his back pocket but he’s proven before he’s pretty slick. Tader hasn’t followed the traveling circus since don went to bowyer. He’s still getting his head wrapped around it.

Hudson is improving. He is just fine 👍