Default Education System Gone Bad.

Yepper, there are over 25,000 teachers that are teaching that US citizenship is not real or valid.

“We as educators reject the artificial distinction between foreign and domestic students, which undermines the pursuit of both knowledge and justice,” says the petition which has been signed by more than 25,000 teachers and professors in the education industry.

‘Faculty-Lounge Coyotes’: 25,000 Academics Dismiss Citizenship as ‘Artificial Distinction’

https://thepatriotsreport.com/2020/0...l-distinction/

Isn't it way past time to fight back citizens???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If a country doesn't teach its children to love the country, than the country is not going to survive."

blob:https://www.facebook.com/0928babc-11...e-f727385b9a72

And facebook took down this video, no surprize about that. facebook has gotten so bad about not allowing material to be read or shown. It's only what they want you to see sheeple!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-10-2020 at 04:33 PM.

U have it right Buford 👍

It's too late folks. The left have been teaching liberal trash for over 50 yrs. They are so entrenched in public education, no amount of intervention will be enough to counter it. Sorry, but no one listened years ago to the warnings of what would ultimately happen as a result. Once again....I'm glad I'm old...........

My generation musta got it wrong.....huge sarcasm!

We said the Pledge of Allegiance and had a Christian prayer every morning in homeroom!

You know, the education establishment may have overplayed their hand just a little bit as of late.

1) The Coronavirus and shutdown. Regular public K-12 has in some ways shown us how unnecessary they can really be. In most cases they stayed home and got full pay, along with federal stimulus, and some even went and got jobs (in SE Wisconsin some went to work for Amazon). All the while, the group of people least likely to get Covid are kids. But reinforcing this stay at home order and shutting schools is something they want to extend. People are starting to resent some of these "necessary" educators.

Really, if it so easy to do this from home, what's the point? What's the point of the ungodly expensive referendums to build yet larger and larger extravagant structures for many communities showing declining birthrates?

2) Get the cops out of the schools. Yeah, let's see how this plays out. A year or so ago it was, we need more money for getting cops into schools. We need more liaison officers, we need to protect against the threat of the active shooter.

Now, we need to jump on the liberal bandwagon of cop hate. Now we don't want the cops in the school, at all.

So a bunch of parents have to be asking themselves, are my kids going to be safe in school? What about the bullying? What about gang activity at some of the schools and huge distraction against learning?

I think a bunch of smart parents out there might just figure out that based on liberal dogma, and the above two items there is a good case for home-schooling. The Covid thing has kept a bunch of parents at home and they probably have figured out - I'm pretty good at this, I can do this. There are programs like Rural Virtual Academy and other helpful programs for parents who want to do it at home. There are parochial, private, and charter schools that can really step up as this progresses.

This should be a time for wake up call. Schools should not just be convenient babysitters who allow you to go to work.

There is one problem that the grade schools being closed is causing though that is not good, and that is the school breakfast and lunches are now not available. Many low income families really need and depended on this. This in turn places that extra burden on the parents.

I think some schools may be preparing meals for pickup or be planning on doing this, but I'm not sure.

One can always do a GOOGLE search for some info. Be prepared for that so called search to give you your info a total resurection of the results are prepared by their very own little staff that will give you your info with total left wing and liberal bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    You know, the education establishment may have overplayed their hand just a little bit as of late.1) The Coronavirus and shutdown. Regular public K-12 has in some ways shown us how unnecessary they can really be. In most cases they stayed home and got full pay, along with federal stimulus, and some even went and got jobs (in SE Wisconsin some went to work for Amazon). All the while, the group of people least likely to get Covid are kids. But reinforcing this stay at home order and shutting schools is something they want to extend. People are starting to resent some of these "necessary" educators. Really, if it so easy to do this from home, what's the point? What's the point of the ungodly expensive referendums to build yet larger and larger extravagant structures for many communities showing declining birthrates? 2) Get the cops out of the schools. Yeah, let's see how this plays out. A year or so ago it was, we need more money for getting cops into schools. We need more liaison officers, we need to protect against the threat of the active shooter. Now, we need to jump on the liberal bandwagon of cop hate. Now we don't want the cops in the school, at all.So a bunch of parents have to be asking themselves, are my kids going to be safe in school? What about the bullying? What about gang activity at some of the schools and huge distraction against learning?I think a bunch of smart parents out there might just figure out that based on liberal dogma, and the above two items there is a good case for home-schooling. The Covid thing has kept a bunch of parents at home and they probably have figured out - I'm pretty good at this, I can do this. There are programs like Rural Virtual Academy and other helpful programs for parents who want to do it at home. There are parochial, private, and charter schools that can really step up as this progresses.This should be a time for wake up call. Schools should not just be convenient babysitters who allow you to go to work.
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). We need YOU to run our schools

You ask if it's way past time to fight back? It's too late. They have taken over. Every mayor, governor, senator, congressman, etc. has bowed before the mob. You got DeBlasio painting BLM on city streets. Other mayors just letting them run rampant and the police can do nothing. Speaking of police, departments are being defunded or in some cases they are trying to dismantle them altogether. They now want to send social workers to domestic disturbances. Ask any cop and he will tell you those are the most dangerous calls.

they have only taken over the big city,s , rural america is being awoken as we speak..........

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    If a country doesn't teach its children to love the country, than the country is not going to survive."blob:https://www.facebook.com/0928babc-11...e-f727385b9a72And facebook took down this video, no surprize about that. facebook has gotten so bad about not allowing material to be read or shown. It's only what they want you to see sheeple!!!
    just more bricks in the wall all that is , to teach children they are ''american/live in america'' well just not cool! nor teaching any other ignorance like that!!!!