Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Tyler Carpenter/Welcome to the 2020 Hell Tour

3 nights in the books and he's had confrontations in 2 shows already. At that rate, I don't think your gonna complete the tour lil fella. Ya need to make friends. Not enemies.
    8/13/16

If you hit Rodney Melvin on the start, he's gonna return the favor.

He doesn't go to races to make friends.....he brings his with him, don't see that changing much.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    3 nights in the books and he's had confrontations in 2 shows already. At that rate, I don't think your gonna complete the tour lil fella. Ya need to make friends. Not enemies.
    Lil Bobby seems to do ok under this scenario... 😎

I guess he really meant he didnt come to eff around! lol

Yep he’s destroying not only his car but others around him, he can’t Keep driving over and through people, before it’s all over he may end up getting his scrawny little but kicked.

Was it in heat or feature? Going to go look at videos

Heat race. Roughed up Rodney at the start and Melvin politely stuffed him in the next corner.
    8/13/16

The heat race deal was his fault. The feature deal with Manville was not. You Illinois guys wanted to see him run out there, you got it, he’s gonna bring excitement, stop crying.

Who in Illinois wanted to see him? IMO he’s the most overrated driver in all late model racing.

JayD, that’s quite hilarious. I’m not even a Carpenter fan, I root against him when he’s running in the MOV, but when he ventures out I root for him. He’s good, and getting better. I remember what this kid use to show up with at the races. Do you understand how hard it is to run in a new part of the country for the first time? He has no set up notes, nobody to compare notes with except Weisser. The dirt is completely different out there, he’s the best regional racer in the Mid Ohio Valley. What’s your reasoning for calling him overrated? Because he doesn’t run well at Eldora? I almost guarantee he will win 1 race on tour IF he runs the entire tour.

I just don’t get it with some folks on here. They complain about frieghtytrain races, no passing, late starts, bad track prep, what divisions run when. Then Tyler has some issues and like Pierce makes the races interesting with a little drama- and people like JayD make comments like “scrawny little butt.” Yes-it’s the hell tour- if you don’t want some excitement then go back to watching Nascrap I racing!
    Tyler probably deserved some payback from Melvin - but that was a little somewhat overboard. Tyler definitely got the bad end of the deal.
    Hopefully he can make repairs and continue on with the series- if not just one less personality to watch.

Funny part is a Feger fan trash talking someone else. Like when was the last time Feger has even been relevant on a somewhat consistent basis... Bahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Funny part is a Feger fan trash talking someone else. Like when was the last time Feger has even been relevant on a somewhat consistent basis... Bahahaha.
    He's a big Bobby fan to... just makes me almost siht myself laughing...

Lmao and then some.......

I'm glad he is racing the Hell Tour. He is fun to watch! His car got tore up pretty bad last night. Hope they can continue on the tour...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Not trash talking at all. Just some sound advise. Maybe you need to reread my post. If you are competing against the same guys for 4 weeks nonstop, you should probably take a different approach. I do hope he has 2 cars in that hauler.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    He's a big Bobby fan to... just makes me almost siht myself laughing...

Lmao and then some.......
    and you need to go change yer drawers Jr
    8/13/16

He’s going to need more than two cars

Personally I thought going to the Midwest was a bad idea for Tyler. These Midwest guys run these hell tour tracks all the time. I thought he would be better picking bigger shows closer to home like he did with Lucas at Muskingum. To the guy who said he’s overrated, that’s just plain laughable. You might dislike him and his aggressive driving style but his career wins speak for themselves.

Not trash talking at all. Just some sound advise. Maybe you need to reread my post. If you are competing against the same guys for 4 weeks nonstop, you should probably take a different approach. I do hope he has 2 cars in that hauler.
    Calling it the way I see it. We'll just agree to disagree.

Go make sammiches now