Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP, Bandit

Default RIP, Bandit

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). One of the first 4mers I ever met in person. Twenty something years ago. Long live the 4m meetings outside turn one. I love y’all. RIP in Eldora Heaven, Ellen.

Sorry to hear this. I remember her back in the day and meet her at brownstown, I also still have the 4m tee shirt she designed and sold here on 4m. Was good times back then here on 4m.

Leebo introduced Bandit to me at Florence. So many memeories with 4mer's throughout the years. RIP

Bandit was the Queen of 4-m and the meet ups sorry to hear about her passing. RIP

I was very good friends with Ellen , camped out with her and Doug for many years at Eldora and met up and even stayed in the same hotels as well. I also met her at one of those 4m meetings. The "old" school people on here liked to see each other in person, meet my best friends thru here , I haven't been posting a lot as it had become an arguing page. She and Doug did so much for me. As I posted on facebook , the last time I saw them , when I said goodbye leaving Eldora I got to tell both that I loved them. Don't waste time not getting to do that with others you care about. RIP Ellen "Bandit" Baer
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

Nice lady. Met her before almost freezing to death at Bulls Gap one night at the Spring Thaw. Went on to see her at a bunch of different places over the years. Always enjoyed the conversation.

RIP Ellen.

Sad news. I didn't know Bandit and don't remember if I ever communicated with her, but I remember when I first found the forum, Bandit and Leebo were the top posters here by far. Now they're both gone. 😪

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I remember many a late night chats in the old chatroom on here and then extended conversations into the morning! May she RIP.

I met Bandit, thru 4M at Talladega Short Track, about 20 years and we became friends from that time on. The last time I saw her and Doug was at the N/S, 2/3 year ago and we had a nice tailgate meal. Prayers for Doug and family... RIP Bandit...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

RIP Ellen, you will be missed. Prayers to Doug and the family..

rest in peace Ellen
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

i never got the pleasure of meeting her in person , but i enjoyed her presence on here , RIP " Bandit " ......

R.I.P Bandit Met her at Thunder Valley .and saw her at many places a long time ago

I have one of the old 4m shirts too that she had made, I need to dig that out and wear it. I met her at KLMS, so nice. RIP.

Bill31 is right. We used to have 25 or 30 meet up for 4m gatherings. Bandit was usually the lead organizer. It is so frustrating where we have gone on here. People like leebo and Bandit left a legacy and are remembered for their kindness and spirit. Too many clowns on here now that will only be remembered as doing all they could to be the bigger azzhole.

Ellen was such a wonderful soul. She was always so kind to me. I last saw her at Charlotte for World Finals I think in 2018. She will be missed. Thoughts with Doug and all her family.
    Last edited by flagone; 07-13-2020 at 09:29 AM.

RIP Bandit

Unhappy

R.I.P. - i never met her but i remember the posts by Bandit .....

I never met her,but I remember her posts well. RIP Bandit!
    Formerly 66#1

r.i.p. bandit....first time i met her, bought world tix off her

I met Leebo and Bandit at the 2000 Dream and various other races over the years. Both great people.
    God Speed Bandit....