Thread: WoO at Plymouth

Default WoO at Plymouth

Justin Ritchie was docked 3 spots for rear quarter panel height.

Sheppard
    Mars
    Junghans
    Weiss
    Bloomquist
    Ritchie
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

39 lates last night.

Heat races sucked, follow the leader on the bottom.

Feature was shaping up to be a good race between Dillard and B-Shepp, until the "B-main Bomber" jacked up yet another race and refused to get his slow @$$ out of the way of the leaders, and caused Dillard to get a flat.

Good lesson for young Dillard and the other legit drivers on the WoO tour. Do you want the B1 to wreck your car, or do you just punt 'em???

PUNT 'EM NEXT TIME CADE!!

Larson caused a pile up in the B-main too.

B-Shepp checked out, good show between Mars, Junghans, and Ritchie for 2nd and 3rd.

Good run by young Taylor Scheffler

Lap traffic sux. But if your going to win races. You better be able to pass them. Or get left behind. All part of racing. Even fast cars can be lappers

Quote Originally Posted by rdcllk View Post
    Lap traffic sux. But if your going to win races. You better be able to pass them. Or get left behind. All part of racing. Even fast cars can be lappers
    Brent larson is hands down the biggest squid on a national tour. Rarely does he ever go threw a race with out ruining somebody elses

once upon a time racers running the bottom left a lane along the wall on the straights. dillard never got that courtesy twice last night. squeezed by Larson on the front stretch and then while coming from the back, after a huge run off two finds the back of boom who was no where near as fast.

entertaining battle with mars and junghans late.

last call: no doubt the rocket house car is the best ride out there. but i'm not sure brandon sheppard gets enough credit as a driver. maybe a stretch but he reminds me of billy moyer in his prime.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard