FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 13, 2020

Chase Junghans Ends Two-Race Weekend with Podium Finish
Three World of Outlaws Races on This Week’s Schedule

Manhattan, Kansas (07/13/20) – Chase Junghans took his Shop Quik Convenience Stores No. 18 Bozard Ford Lincoln/XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model into battle in Wisconsin over the weekend in a pair of World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series events and came away with a pair of solid finishes to show for his efforts.

Most notably, he ended the weekend with a podium finish on Saturday night at Plymouth Dirt Track.

“We’re out here looking to win each-and-every night, but right now I’m pleased with how we are making gains with our program. I think we’ve only finished outside of the Top 10 twice in the past 10 or so races,” Junghans said. “There’s several guys running really well out there right now, and we are continuing to inch closer to getting back to Victory Lane.

“Again, I just want to say ‘thank you’ to my team and everybody, who supports our team and makes this possible.”

Friday night found Chase in action at Outagamie Speedway (Seymour, Wis.) competing in a field of 33 WoO entries. Grabbing the fourth-and-final transfer spot in his heat race, Junghans locked into the 14th-starting position for the opening night feature. With $10,000 on the line, Chase charged forward six spots in the 50-lapper to place eighth.

On Saturday evening at Plymouth Dirt Track (Plymouth, Wis.), Chase followed up the fourth-fastest time in his group with a second-place finish in his heat race behind Jimmy Mars. Starting the $10,000-to-win A-Main in sixth, Junghans initially crossed the finish line in the fourth position. However, the third-place finisher was docked three spots for a rules’ infraction. As a result, Chase was promoted to a third-place finish behind Brandon Sheppard and Jimmy Mars with Ricky Weiss and Scott Bloomquist rounding out the Top-5.

Chase sits fifth in the latest World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series point standings. For more results from the weekend’s events as well as the complete series’ standings, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

A trio of $10,000-to-win WoO races are on tap for this week for Chase Junghans Racing as the series wraps up its extended northern swing. Action resumes on Tuesday evening at Gondik Law Speedway (Superior, Wis.) before continuing on Friday and Saturday at North Dakota’s River Cities Speedway and Red River Valley Speedway.

Chase Junghans Racing would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Shop Quik Convenience Stores, Bozard Ford Lincoln, Sunoco Race Fuels, Junghans Discount Liquors, Paulson Rock Products, Hoosier Tire, Rocket Chassis, Clements Racing Engines, Hooker Harness, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Shocks, Fast Shafts Driveshafts, Speedway Motors, PRC, Sweet Manufacturing, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Chase Junghans Racing, please visit www.ChaseJunghans.com .