Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

This thread is hilarious!!!

Bout as hilarious as Kovak defending him!!

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

This newest soap opera reminds me of only two things :

1) Who in their right mind would want to tangle with Heckenast in a fist-a-cuff match, I saw him on video a few weeks back and it looks to me like he spends a helluva lot of time in the gym.

2) And finally, Frankie reminds me alot of Jimmy Spencer ( always liked listening to that guy ) in alot of ways, and if you all can remember yrs ago at Indy when feeble little Kurt Busch took Jimmy out and Spencer confronted him, I thought to myself " how stupid are you Busch, to be messin' with the toughest guy in Nascrap "

This incident at Plymouth the other night reminds me of these two points !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    This newest soap opera reminds me of only two things :1) Who in their right mind would want to tangle with Heckenast in a fist-a-cuff match, I saw him on video a few weeks back and it looks to me like he spends a helluva lot of time in the gym. 2) And finally, Frankie reminds me alot of Jimmy Spencer ( always liked listening to that guy ) in alot of ways, and if you all can remember yrs ago at Indy when feeble little Kurt Busch took Jimmy out and Spencer confronted him, I thought to myself " how stupid are you Busch, to be messin' with the toughest guy in Nascrap "This incident at Plymouth the other night reminds me of these two points !
    Frankie in a fist 👊 cuff match? Lmao.. He confronted Bobby in his hauler and left with his tail tucked in between his legs. He would not even speak with DoD after words. But, Bobby cool calm and collected. Hung out and answered all questions. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Bout as hilarious as Kovak defending him!!
    Anyone defending Bobby needs a ass woopin as bad as booby boy. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Frankie in a fist  cuff match? Lmao.. He confronted Bobby in his hauler and left with his tail tucked in between his legs. He would not even speak with DoD after words. But, Bobby cool calm and collected. Hung out and answered all questions. Lol
    I highly doubt anyone left with their tail tucked.

Frankie in a fist  cuff match? Lmao.. He confronted Bobby in his hauler and left with his tail tucked in between his legs. He would not even speak with DoD after words. But, Bobby cool calm and collected. Hung out and answered all questions. Lol
    Smart aszes like dirty bobby usually run their pie holes. Bobby thinks it's funny to drive you like an ass hole. It's going to be hilarious when he gets his... lmao!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Smart aszes like dirty bobby usually run their pie holes. Bobby thinks it's funny to drive you like an ass hole. It's going to be hilarious when he gets his... lmao!!
    And what has Bloomer done lately??? Lmao!

And what has Bloomer done lately??? Lmao!
    Have no clue but we all know he never was a pos that drove you into walls... keep reaching hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    The posse probly threatened to call the cops...

Cool

Have no clue but we all know he never was a pos that drove you into walls... keep reaching hahahahaha
    Maybe you should ask Bill Frye that question. I think he might have a different take on that for 100k to win. Or maybe that was before your time. Lol
    Last edited by WildBill32; 07-16-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Maybe you should ask Bill Fye that question. I think he might have a different take on that for 100k to win. Or maybe that was before your time. Lol
    What question? I didn't ask one but I'll tell u this... bobby won't ever get to the status bloomer, moyer, and plenty more greats have driving like a fool. You just keep hugging bobby's bag tho. You earn it by talking like a moron. Lol some dam more...

Maybe you should ask Bill Frye that question. I think he might have a different take on that for 100k to win. Or maybe that was before your time. Lol
    Frye pulling Duke Wiesnat out of his car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHOFXala-w

Here's my question... What does Bobby do to have any fans at all. His on track b.s. is only going to hurt him. Some of you praise this bs... If you're idea of being competitive by slamming other drivers into a wall and tearing siht up... go to the demo derbys lol. This kid has no respect for anyone or anything. Hope he learns soon...

Cool

Here's my question... What does Bobby do to have any fans at all. His on track b.s. is only going to hurt him. Some of you praise this bs... If you're idea of being competitive by slamming other drivers into a wall and tearing siht up... go to the demo derbys lol. This kid has no respect for anyone or anything. Hope he learns soon...
    He just won his 200th race at the age of 23 @ Try City. I wish I could post the clip from the Dream when Bloomer put Frye into the wall. But, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Lol

He just won his 200th race at the age of 23 @ Try City. I wish I could post the clip from the Dream when Bloomer put Frye into the wall. But, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Lol
    Bobby could have doubled his wins by not driving like an idiot. He lost the stream this year by driving over his head. He had that race in his back pocket. Why try to compare Bobby to bloomer? Lmao, you can't! Like I said keep reaching... and they wonder.... hahAHahaha

Who hasn't seen this over and over. Bloomer didnt wall him so what now wild bill? Is that all you have to come at me with wild bill? Come on dude. Really?? 😆https://youtu.be/Thx3owy5wdU

I was at that race where Frye and Bloomquist had that incident. Early in that race Frye cut off Bloomquist. As slick as the track was it is not impossible that Fyre was starting to lose the car a little in that turn and Blommquist could not help but to touch him and help him spin out. Fyre could well have been trying to save face decided to blame Bloomquist. On a big slick track and going into a turn like that the drivers can't brake and stop very well. So when someone slows down the car behind them has no choice but to get into the car slowing. Frye could well have been trying to block the middle and high groove at the same time. That's what I really think happended.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-16-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Wild bill is about too... hahahahahaha

It's to obvious to me how small of a mind one has to have to compair bloomer to a reckless kid that they call "smooth operator " .... Yep, tsfan is right, this thread is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs bobby bunch. 😁