Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

So BP goes hammering in on the bottom, knowing dang well the car is not going to stick and you say that is not a slide job ? It was a bull dump move. Period. If the 99 wanted to really blow up this forum, he should have slowed and cut under BP and then give him a taste of his own medicine going into 3 and just doored him into the wall. The place would have went nuts

In another ten or fifteen years he'll be right up there with Sammy on the all-time excuse Mt Rushmore, its the other guy's fault my overly aggressive driving caused an issue.

He was just selling t-shirts "JUST SEND IT"

As a three time Hell Tour Champion... It was just another racing deal. I really don't see him staying on tour when I-80 races for 53k to win. Even if he is leading the points. It's the biggest paying race so far this year. And very well might be the biggest paying race we have this year. What say you???

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Kovac article on Dirtondirt is good stuff regarding the situation from last night.
    After reading that article I can confirm that pierce is even more of an idiot that I previously thought.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    As a three time Hell Tour Champion... It was just another racing deal. I really don't see him staying on tour when I-80 races for 53k to win. Even if he is leading the points. It's the biggest paying race so far this year. And very well might be the biggest paying race we have this year. What say you???
    None of that has anything to do with Bobby being trashy.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    After reading that article I can confirm that pierce is even more of an idiot that I previously thought.
    It's a slow process for some but are finally seeing it. Many have seen it for a while now. Bobby is an idiot behind the wheel. Some never will get it...

I guess once you win some crown jewels it gives you the right to wreck whoever you want. Best part of the DoD article is when he said he told Frank he had to go back to his hauler so he didn't get in trouble for coming to confront Bobby.
    Last edited by LM1M; 07-15-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    That article was confirmed all that I already thought of Bobby. You should never have to expect a driver to have to let off the gas for your crappy slider. That’s ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    I guess once you win some crown jewels it gives you the right to wreck whoever you want. Best part of the DoD article is when he said he told Frank he had to go back to his hauler so he didn't get in trouble for coming to confront Bobby.
    Where was that. He said he was trying to calm him down so he wouldn't get in trouble because theirs a rule. He also said he would have let frankie hit him and not made a big fight out of it. I'm not a peirce lover or hater. But Bobby is very aggressive and frank is not aggressive at all ever! Bobby said he followed him at Fairbury and it cost him a good finish he wasn't gonna do that again.

Most of these guys don't want to damage their racecar, just to make a point with Bobby at a 5k event. They can't afford to.

Bobby knows who won't retaliate because they don't have the backing like he does with Hoker paying the bills. Frankie has the $$, he's just not wired to drive eye for an eye. After last night, nobody will blame him if he does decide to take a pound of flesh.

Babb...made his point loud and clear last year. Notice how Bobby doesn't pull that crap with him anymore.

UMP and promoters love the drama. Puts butts in their seats.

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    In another ten or fifteen years he'll be right up there with Sammy on the all-time excuse Mt Rushmore, its the other guy's fault my overly aggressive driving caused an issue.
    LOL slamming Sammy and bumping bobby

Bumper car Bobby has a nice ring to it

How bout Bumping Boobie

we have it all wrong.......trust me.

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    He was just selling t-shirts "JUST SEND IT"
    Cross out send.....add admit where that was.

It's ok to mess up and learn from it......not ok to mess up and blame others or other things for for it.....over, and over, and over, and over.

How about I have a pair Pierce. He seems to carry his crown Jewels around with him. Were others don't seem to have a pair @ all. Lol The kid is fun to watch and when I'm at the track & he is racing. I am looking forward to it. It's nice to see someone get up on the wheel & drive it like he stole it... And it puts fans in the stands as well. Good for the sport I think. Imo...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    How about I have a pair Pierce. He seems to carry his crown Jewels around with him. Were others don't seem to have a pair @ all. Lol The kid is fun to watch and when I'm at the track & he is racing. I am looking forward to it. It's nice to see someone get up on the wheel & drive it like he stole it... And it puts fans in the stands as well. Good for the sport I think. Imo...
    That’s fine and all, but be a man and admit you junked someone. Don’t blame them or the track, man up and quit hiding behind your dad and sister

Part I find kind of find funny was a few laps before Booby stuffed himself into the wall.

If he went to I-80 instead of staying on tour and stunk up the show I would really LMFAO. Just because he's won there doesn't mean he's a front runner to win it again. Hasn't done chit at Eldora since he won the World. Hard to top Owens and Rocket1 right now wherever them two go.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Wild Bill, the " I have a pair" is awesome as long as he has a pair big enough to admit he was wrong when he is.
    Pretty sure like you,everyone else sees the excitement factor Bobby brings to the table....sometimes it just doesn't work out and always blaming power steering , brakes,bad aero,track conditions, cancelling of the mcrib again or what the hell ever just ain't working anymore.....2 more cents