Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Default Pierce

No respect for any other of competitors Just took out frankyHe will piss off the wrong person one of these days

He came all the way from the bottom. You can't call that a "racing deal".
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

He just takes out whoever to make a pass. Ridiculous

I'd like to see someone do to him what Keneseth did to Logano a few yrs back
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Frankly threw a dirt clog at him. After he got out of the car. Hope frank goes and confronts him after the feature

There is a reason why pierce can’t run a big time tour series. He has the talent. But, can’t be taking other drivers out all the time. As if he is the only driver out there that matters

If there isn't a cushion he is nothing special. Started front row finished 6th tonight

He’s over rated & just out of control

the old guys are on here again.

NopeJust hate to see a good clean driver like frankyBe taken out by piercePierce needs to learn how to race his competitors clean

He's passed the ability of learning. It's just a habit now.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Ok I couldn't go to this race but I just watched the video. I was expecting a lot worse. I think Pierce just slid up the track. I really dont think he was trying to slide Hackenast. Granted it's all Pierce' fault but hard to call that a dirty slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Ok I couldn't go to this race but I just watched the video. I was expecting a lot worse. I think Pierce just slid up the track. I really dont think he was trying to slide Hackenast. Granted it's all Pierce' fault but hard to call that a dirty slider.
    It was dirty air
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Wheres the pierce posse tonight?

Hopefully making sammiches
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Your idiotic comments on dirty bobby's behalf don't change the fact that Bobby is a pos...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Your idiotic comments on dirty bobby's behalf don't change the fact that Bobby is a pos...
    Excuse me but the only idiotic comments are by you as usual. Why do you always have something negative to say about anything someone says about Pierce, good or bad? Just curious, I gave my opinion and because you dislike Pierce you go on the attack. Post after post. Give it a rest . We all get it that you dont like Pierce but how about talking racing instead of your constant bashing? It seems you thrive on creating drama because you do it all the time.

What part was idiotic? The part where I said it was Pierce' fault? Or the part where I said it didnt look like a slider? See, it just goes to show no matter what someone says you have something negative to say. This is a racing forum, why dont you try talking racing.

What part was idiotic? The part where I said it was Pierce' fault? Or the part where I said it didnt look like a slider? See, it just goes to show no matter what someone says you have something negative to say. This is a racing forum, why dont you try talking racing.
    Do you need some warm milk son? HIGH ROLLER is out here get him to make you a sammich too... hahahahahaha

Do you need some warm milk son? HIGH ROLLER is out here get him to make you a sammich too... hahahahahaha
    The food truck is closed!