Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Bobby must be a pretty darn good driver to attract this much attention. I personally think he a pretty darn good driver and does a great job with the equipment he has. I also think it is fine for several of you who want to bash him, he must be doing something right. He is one exciting driver.

He's not the only exciting driver. feger winning from 16th last night was that not exciting? first from 14th to win at fals summer nationals that not exciting?

Feger did a nice job. A former highsider though/smile

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    He's not the only exciting driver. feger winning from 16th last night was that not exciting? first from 14th to win at fals summer nationals that not exciting?
    Ya but this thread is titled "pierce" who you dont like. So why do you keep chiming in to a thread about a driver you dont like?? Yes gundaker and fegers runs were exciting but why dont you go to their threads and chime in? The thread is titled Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bob builds a better car than the xr1 he struggled with? Hmmm.
    Not sure I understand that reply.
    8/13/16

Little sh)t p1ssed me off with the crazy slider on Gardner at Peroria

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    Little sh)t p1ssed me off with the crazy slider on Gardner at Peroria
    I was there but had to rewatch the video because I never saw a "crazy slider". It was as clean a slider as there ever was. What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    I was there but had to rewatch the video because I never saw a "crazy slider". It was as clean a slider as there ever was. What are you watching?
    Commerical for White Castle
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Anyone have a video of this slider that Pierce presented Frankie?

Is that it looked like the 99 ran into the 32

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Is that it looked like the 99 ran into the 32
    No way Pierce slide all the way up to the wallWhich caused him to pinch franky into the wallYou are pierce fanSo you are doing all you can. To blame it on franky

dirt racing 1

Thanks for the video. I wouldn't call it the typical slider we have seen. Looked like Bobby over drove the corner and slid into Frankie. Bobby's fault though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    dirt racing 1 Thanks for the video. I wouldn't call it the typical slider we have seen. Looked like Bobby over drove the corner and slid into Frankie. Bobby's fault though.
    That's what I thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    No way Pierce slide all the way up to the wallWhich caused him to pinch franky into the wallYou are pierce fanSo you are doing all you can. To blame it on franky
    I am not that much of a fan of any driver anymore i watched the video lack of common sense from the driver of the 99 sealed his fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    You got that right on both observations. Smoothoperator 32 has to take his Booby glasses off and watch it again. Was a fan of Pierce before but his dirty sliders has made me change my mind and some driver that he takes out because of his dirty driving needs to give him an attitude adjustment in the pits afterwards. Also UMP needs to stop kissing his a $$.
    Last edited by TBSprintFan; 07-20-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Looks like Pierce is dropping off tour to run I-80. In interested in seeing what Shirley does the next few weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Looks like Pierce is dropping off tour to run I-80. In interested in seeing what Shirley does the next few weekends.
    Shirley just added the full Summer Nationals tour to his schedule earlier today (had some dates missing before), but I think it was before Pierce's announcement. What drivers have perfect attendance on the tour so far?

A driver being slid can (1) lift or brake or (2) not lift knowing there will likely be contact. The latter is a lot about not giving away the psychological edge for the future. My thought is Heckenast, or other drivers in the same situation, are making a statement about the future as much as they are about the actual moment. It’s the racing equivalent of an NFL linebacker and tight end yakking at each other across the line of scrimmage. Intimidation, retaliation, establishing territory, etc.
    I hate time trials.

Does anybody know what rear ends Pierce uses? It seems he goes breaks more than most. I figure its because of bouncing off the walls but what the heck do I know.