Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Someone else said it here somewhere. He can't race unless he has a cushion. Must be true. He was all over the place...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I'm not arguing weather it was clean or not clean or who was at fault but from what i saw it looked like Frankie could of lifted and not wrecked his racecar.
    lolololol hahahaha

The Front car should time things better. Since when is it a rule for the back car to check up?

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    The Front car should time things better. Since when is it a rule for the back car to check up?
    nobody said it's a rule but if you don't want a wrecked racecar that's your option in that scenario. Doesent make it right but it looked avoidable. Yes he would of lost spots but he wouldn't have a wrecked racecar

disagree front car should have more control over his drifting to prevent it. esp on a restart knowing another car is there.Hes the one that should have lifted esp since he was out of his lane

Frank had no chance in avoiding that incident. Unless he dropped the 2 ton emergency boat anchor. He was already way committed on top. You can't stop that kind of momentum.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I really doubt that the 32 was excited about sliding up the race track or intended to do that. His car was not handling the track at all from what I saw. But hey, a chance to bash is the first amendment, have at it.
    Just like the democrats vs trump, just looking for a chance to pounce. It wasnt even a slider. Just goes to show the lack of racing knowledge by some on this 4m. Usually the same 3 or 4 that think there views are more important than others.

Why did you say "the list keeps growing"???
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 07-15-2020 at 01:18 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Just like the democrats vs trump, just looking for a chance to pounce. It wasnt even a slider. Just goes to show the lack of racing knowledge by some on this 4m. Usually the same 3 or 4 that think there views are more important than others.
    The irony in this post is YUGE......but you are correct about it not being a slider,was more like poor car control due to ( insert fan excuse here)

I'm sure it won't ever happen again and probably won't even be discussed anymore.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sooner or later the Pierce clan has to figure out how to get a car to turn.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Kovac article on Dirtondirt is good stuff regarding the situation from last night.

Without even looking at the article im sure they put their spin on it in favor of pierce since dod is so much in love with him.

As far as a list hes does this to 3 other drivers this year not including the other handful over the last few years.

Without even looking at the article im sure they put their spin on it in favor of pierce since dod is so much in love with him.
    He says it was a slider he knew probably wasn’t going to make it and it’s Frankie’s fault for not crossing him over.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Pierce even called it a slider, so go ahead and tell me how much I don't know.

Paging Mr. Kovac.........Billy here wanting to give you some knowledge on sliders, lmao.

Didn't look like a slider to me either Billy, just poor control of a car that was drifting up the track already.....but I'm one of the ones that needs the education also.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

D o d article Pierce basically states it was Frank’s fault. Since he didn’t hit the brakesMy god pierce floated from the bottom all the way up to the wall. Out of control But he still thinks it wasn’t his fault I can’t wait until someone just punts pierce into the wallHate to be that way But may be only way pierce learns his lesson

If that was a slider that was the worst execution of one ever in the history of dirt late model racing. Went back and watched the video again and Pierce's rear spoiler was even with Frankie's left rear tire. Slider? How about DOOR SLAM.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 07-15-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If that was a slider that was the worst execution of one ever in the history of dirt late model racing.
    Let’s not forget This wasn’t the first time He needs to learn how to drive others clean It’s all or nothing pierce No matter if he takes another drive out or not

Franky had no comment But pierce made out look like it was Frank’s fault Pierce just man up and say I screwed up