Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Two that come to mind for Tanner immediately are Fergy and Sheppard. Him and Sheppard got into it at Volusia, and then with Fergy at Screven. Didn't Shirley and Tanners crews get into it too, over a on track incident? Put Sheppy in the clean group.
    Yes, agree. Also saw Tanner on a few other SN races be overly confident. What about Frankie Jr. He is a very clean driver. Slightly older, but still may fit in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Whatever the hell that means ! Think your last (what) ! C'mon man, speak up, the world can't hear ya
    !
    MM, I think what he's trying to say is the last bunch of bs spewing from his pie hole is a pretty big pile lol...

How you been man? Good seeing you around here...

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Doin' good friend, heading out to I-80 next week, always liked the place and the Kosiski format of passing points. And besides, I always manage to get a real decent rent-a-car when I'm out there, so why not !

And yes, apparently he spewed a helluva pile there, sad because I always did like the original Wisc Wildman Schlieper, he kept things lively when I usta' hang around the different pits.

Also, did you notice last night when Frankie was running 8th and Pierce was right behind him in 9th, Pierce didn't take any unnecessary slider shots, did he ?

And Frankie split with his tail tween his legs, what a crock of sh*t that statement was ! Ya know, I like the way Pierce drives most of the time, but there are those times when you sit and think to yourself " what the hell was Pierce thinking with that wild a$$ move ", and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that
    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    MM, I think what he's trying to say is the last bunch of bs spewing from his pie hole is a pretty big pile lol...

How you been man? Good seeing you around here...
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Doin' good friend, heading out to I-80 next week, always liked the place and the Kosiski format of passing points. And besides, I always manage to get a real decent rent-a-car when I'm out there, so why not !

And yes, apparently he spewed a helluva pile there, sad because I always did like the original Wisc Wildman Schlieper, he kept things lively when I usta' hang around the different pits.

Also, did you notice last night when Frankie was running 8th and Pierce was right behind him in 9th, Pierce didn't take any unnecessary slider shots, did he ?

And Frankie split with his tail tween his legs, what a crock of sh*t that statement was ! Ya know, I like the way Pierce drives most of the time, but there are those times when you sit and think to yourself " what the hell was Pierce thinking with that wild a$$ move ", and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that
    Those feelings and thoughts aren't allowed MM.......I've been scolded and ridiculed more than once for having the same thoughts on the 32.

Have fun at I 80.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Pierce didn't want anything to do with Frankie at that point in the race. He was passing guys left and right till he came up on the 99. There it ended.
    8/13/16

Was Frankie's tail tucked between his legs at that point? I missed it.

Have a great time at I80, MM... Be safe buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Was Frankie's tail tucked between his legs at that point? I missed it.
    Haha don't think so.
    8/13/16

Those feelings and thoughts aren't allowed MM.......I've been scolded and ridiculed more than once for having the same thoughts on the 32.Have fun at I 80.
    Dont think that's entirely true. It's your CONSTANT insults and belittlement to anyone who likes Pierce or has any comments about him. There is a difference. Its thread after thread, year after year. And you wonder why????

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    And you wonder why????
    You seem to be bothered by those words there Illtaste32??? Hahahahahaha

Why?

Lol some more.......

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Dont think that's entirely true. It's your CONSTANT insults and belittlement to anyone who likes Pierce or has any comments about him. There is a difference. Its thread after thread, year after year. And you wonder why????
    Fixed 'er fur ya ... 😎

I have lots of friends and colleagues that like Pierce for the same reasons I do.....and none of them feel belittled or insulted when we watch him race and discuss the excitement or the boneheaded moves he makes sometimes.

The only Pierce fans that should feel insulted are the ones that insult everyone else's intelligence by being blissfully ignorant about his lack of respect for others at times.

Im no more constantly insulting you any more than you are constantly making excuses for him piercefan.

And fwiw.....year after year would mean that you've seen me do it longer than you've been a member.....which looks like about 7 months.

That's kind of confusing Billy Boy.....what's the excuse going to be for that faux paux?

Im no more constantly insulting you any more than you are constantly making excuses for him piercefan.
    SOON after I read this, I caught what you did there lol.

I have lots of friends and colleagues that like Pierce for the same reasons I do.....and none of them feel belittled or insulted when we watch him race and discuss the excitement or the boneheaded moves he makes sometimes.

The only Pierce fans that should feel insulted are the ones that insult everyone else's intelligence by being blissfully ignorant about his lack of respect for others at times.

I, too, question what he's thinking after deals such as the one with Frankie, but I guess whatever he is thinking is prolly the same as what he's thinking when he pulls off the bold and exciting moves we all like to see. That being said, I will never say a driver is wrong for being pissed at him.
    If there's a 2 day show and Pierce is only going to make it one of the nights, I'm going the night he's there because the chance of there being excitement goes up when he pulls in the gate. I don't care to see a demo derby, but I don't like the NASCAR mentality some of the dirt guys have these days either.

I think the whole world of dirt track racing agrees with you on this....

No excuses this morning from the bobby bunch? I guess he simple got beat again...

I think whatever advantage he had a few years ago is gone. (He was a half second faster constantly, that’s an advantage.) Now he’s driving over his head a lot of the time and the wins aren’t coming like they used to. That’s gotta be affecting the bottom line.
    I agree with the above poster(s) that Bobby does make things exciting but not always for the right reasons.
    Racing is a sport that is a lot more interesting with hero’s and villains in it so while I won’t be cheering for Bobby, I’m glad he’s there.

I think a lot of his success has gone to his head a little. And probably rightfully so. When you think about what he accomplished at such a young age, it would be easy to get a overinflated head. The kid definitely has the skills.
    I've seen him progress over the last 10 years and go through different phases of his racing career.
    He once was a Catfisher. Couldn't get him off the bottom.
    Then it was the rim riding, cushion banging style.
    Now it seems to be the drive it in deep, slide ya, and hope for the best.
    Hopefully phase 4 is coming soon.
    I will say, they definitely get the most out of that old Pierce car. While everybody has the newest thing available, they keep running that same ole car. Bob builds some good (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I think a lot of his success has gone to his head a little. And probably rightfully so. When you think about what he accomplished at such a young age, it would be easy to get a overinflated head. The kid definitely has the skills.
    I've seen him progress over the last 10 years and go through different phases of his racing career.
    He once was a Catfisher. Couldn't get him off the bottom.
    Then it was the rim riding, cushion banging style.
    Now it seems to be the drive it in deep, slide ya, and hope for the best.
    Hopefully phase 4 is coming soon.
    I will say, they definitely get the most out of that old Pierce car. While everybody has the newest thing available, they keep running that same ole car. Bob builds some good (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Bob builds a better car than the xr1 he struggled with? Hmmm.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1